1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Big Mouth

Un petit bijou d'humour, de drĂ´lerie, d'invention ! www.cinefiches.com

2. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Big Mouth

3. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Big Mouth

A reminder, if it was needed, that Lewis can often confuse irritating with funny, this comedy falls far short of his better works. Not recommended.

4. Superfrog's rating of the film The Big Mouth

All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. Maybe to be taken as a message to all filmmakers rather than to the one here involved as this is amazingly annoying.

5. Ankush Samant's rating of the film The Big Mouth

beware! this is fatally boring!

6. Jack Batchelor's rating of the film The Big Mouth

Very dated comedy, predictable punchlines, gags drawn out for far too long, absurdist humour of the most tame variety. Couldn't last longer than 20 minutes. Not worth the effort when Monty Python's films still draw the same depth of belly-laugh out of me, even after what must be my millionth viewing of them. I'm sure this was ground-breaking for its' time, but it hasn't endured, largely because it lacks any real wit.

7. st aga's rating of the film The Big Mouth

I am evidently not a Jerry Lewis fan, as I found from this double bill! The first thing this film (and his other work) needed was a good, ruthless editor who could give the story SOME PACE. Very indulgent (Jerry Lewis Productions, after all) jokes which run on past their effectiveness, an over-wrought story, misogynistic and racist undertones (Chinese? Japanese? Who cares!), and a rather flaccid ending.

8. Tja's rating of the film The Big Mouth

This is a one idea movie despite JL's multiple personalities. Zany, fun, one for the kids ...or the trash. Set pieces seem too drawn out and the plot isn't. I've paid for my ticket so I'm staying until the end. Just tie me to the chair.

9. ClaudioT's rating of the film The Big Mouth

maddingly silly - just as expected. If you want that, its a 4 star

10. lemmontage's rating of the film The Big Mouth

Comedy. There is nothing sweet or innocent, nothing funny or cute, there is no drama, no tragedy ... there is not one moment where you feel empathy or compassion ... It is suffering to watch ... but not even good suffering

11. chris naughton's rating of the film The Big Mouth

I recall first seeing this as a kid and laughing so hard at the tennis scene that I almost lost my mind.Is there a better compliemnt for a comedy? Lewis is an accountant on vacation and mistaken for a mobster that should be dead. No not a classic but funny, strange, and like many of Lewis' directorial efforts contains absurd moments I find truer to actual lived experience than many serious films.

12. Lostfrog66's rating of the film The Big Mouth

I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure that's a screen shot from the original nutty professor?

13. Justin Bozung's rating of the film The Big Mouth

Brilliant albeit cartoonish psychological and confessional look into the subconscious of Jerry Lewis. A must see minor masterpiece, that remains as the last truly great film of Jerry Lewis the director. Check out my Lewis audio series, which features this film. It's a 10 hour study of Lewis. http://mondofilmpodcast.blogspot.com/2012/05/episode-06-genius-of-jerry-lewis-part.html