1. Alex Mitici's rating of the film The Big Short

selena gomez pierde banii la barbut și vine criza

2. Adam GR's rating of the film The Big Short

When talking about money one must talk a lot. Good performances.

3. Dana Henson's rating of the film The Big Short

If you want to lose faith in humanity double feature this and the Wolf of Wall Street. People are greedy pieces of shit. But, the major positive out of the success of both films is that people are more aware of the shady things people do with their money. We can only hope to wise up before another economic collapse but history has an annoying tendency of repeating itself.

4. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Big Short

5. Louis Robert's rating of the film The Big Short

Damn that system is crooked. Cut the bullshit America! Really well put movie, packed with informations but entertainingly explained. I have this urge to talk about economy instead of the movie itself, wich is unusual from a non financial guy like me.

6. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film The Big Short

This film will always reside on my personal favorite list for a plethora of reasons. The largest being the directing prowess of Adam McKay being showcased in the amazing way the story of the 2008 financial crisis is told. With no shortage of colorful characters and clever use of breaking the 4th wall, this film is a must see for anybody who wants an entertaining way of being explained the details of the 08' crash.

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Big Short

Clever, swift & well played (excellent Brad PITT), however not equalling WALL STREET or MARGIN CALL.

8. Harriehhh's rating of the film The Big Short

This definitely occupies the oft-indistinguishable ground between Oscar-bait and truly exceptional cinema. It’s ensemble cast, pandering moments and inescapable – though not omnipresent – air of self-righteous smug certainly point to the former, but The Big Short also deals out some fantastic performances, a core understanding of its source material and channels it into a highly entertaining package. So you decide.

9. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Big Short

Brad Pitt hating on GMO's, being philanthropic, and conveying how hard it is to be rich is all I remember. That and the tub scene with Margot Robbie and Selena Gomez in the Casino with some jerk I can't remember right now breaking the fourth wall to dumb down Wall Street marketing stuff into plain English.

10. Blumes's rating of the film The Big Short

McKay successfully translates his workflow from comedy to tragic dramedy

11. DaraDON's rating of the film The Big Short

OK I found it a bit hard to follow OK? I was having some red wine with it. Enjoyable all the same and depressing and funny. Christian Bale mesmerising.

12. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Big Short

sloppy as a piece of filmmaking, worthless as entertainment, and muddled rather than enlightening

13. patríciapinho's rating of the film The Big Short

me, a simple arts & humanities girl throughout this film: yes yes money man do the thing and make the american capitalism go boom

14. nejurgi's rating of the film The Big Short

some nice editing decisions and good acting

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Big Short

7.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Tx

16. andxro's rating of the film The Big Short

17. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film The Big Short

Basically, this is a heist film. A previous review mentioned "Ocean's Eleven": these are rogue capitalists screwing over the institutional capitalists, albeit legally. Ryan Gosling is the dapper stand-in for George Clooney, and Brad Pitt scoots on over to the Elliott Gould role as the old-school curmudgeon who isn't above a bit of payback. A rollicking MTV-style primer for Millennials on WTF happened to their future.

18. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film The Big Short

There are moments of brio and the overall financial exposition is good, but there are also significant problems: it's stylistically a bit in love with itself (the guest commentaries are crass) and, perhaps most crucially, in order to be entertaining it resorts to every cliché in the book in its portrayal of financial professionals. Good performances though from Bale, Pitt and especially Carell.

19. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film The Big Short

Very long to enter the movie but except for that it's a fun movie.

20. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film The Big Short

Should've been a documentary. The screenplay has almost zero dramatic credibility, which is odd given the gravity of the events it is depicting. The direction, on the other hand, feels lifeless despite its occasionally attempts to play at hyperactivity.

21. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Big Short

You shouldn't compare but involuntarily you do. With 'Margin Call' which I liked better. What sucks is the back & forth between drama & comedy. The begining is boring, the middle is great & the ending is solid. All parties betrayed, even the government, next to banks, brokers, lawyers, state supervision, rating agencies. Also the private borrowers contributed with extreme ignorance. Greed; the root of all evil. 3,5.

22. audipras's rating of the film The Big Short

I'll give it a 4, but hear me out here, The Big Short is a good movie. If you're into economics, this movie is for you. If you're not, and want to know what happened out there in Wall Street, this movie is for you. If you're not and just want to see Bale, Pitt, and Carell acted brilliantly, this movie is for you.

23. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Big Short

A great film which fills me with even more contempt and hatred for banks and governments than I already had and that's an awful fucking lot by the way.

24. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film The Big Short

Wow !! Steve Carell con una actuación de otro galaxia. El mundo del capitalismo que gobierna el planeta en un historia basada en la ultima gran crisis economica mundial.....interesante, pero sobre todo espeluznante.