1. traag-1's rating of the film The Big Year

To what extent is this a comedy? I laughed out loud zero times

2. Thomas's rating of the film The Big Year

3. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Big Year

I liked this genial film more than I should have, based on its actual merits. That is because I am a birder.

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Big Year

Sometimes the movie you need is not the one you necessarily want. Channelsurfed the other night and happened upon this and gave it a shot. I've been in a funk recently and this movie really picked me up with its harmless and honest charms. Just what I needed! I dug the three leads and how the story played out. A really nice surprise!

5. Truleu's rating of the film The Big Year

A comedy where there's no comedy

6. Daniela's rating of the film The Big Year

7. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film The Big Year

More character driven than the cast of comedians would suggest. It has a premise (birdwatching) that makes it pretty understandable why the film didn't perform at the box office, yet it's quite a pleasant film to sit through, and it takes the hobby it's centered around and wraps it up in male obsession that makes it interesting.

8. PolarisDiB's rating of the film The Big Year

Much better than I expected, its unique birding premise putting it in a more discerning place than its otherwise typical comedic elements. This film provides a sense of excitement for bird watching, and that's what matters the most. Also, it balances a year in time and three different characters in just under two hours well despite predictable beats. --PolarisDiB

9. Glim Ho's rating of the film The Big Year

有信仰,是最珍贵的爱好

10. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Big Year

Would anyone ever watch it apart from the director and the producer and their closest relatives that stand by them through the thick and thin if it was not for Black, Martin & Wilson playing?

11. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film The Big Year

12. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film The Big Year

Nice movie, with honest acting (even from Jack Black). Bird watchers will love it! =D