1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Birdcage

Remake yankee de "La cage aux folles" une pochade bien lourdingue... www.cinefiches.com

2. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Birdcage

Rather too late to this particular cabaret despite enthusiastic playing and, perhaps too smooth, production values. As farce its generally leaden and is largely carried on the shriekingly unsubtle performance by Lane. One of Hollywood's short lived and microscopic flirtations in the 1990s with gayer subject matters; a flirtation failing at first base let alone foreplay.

3. zazou*'s rating of the film The Birdcage

Marrant mais l'original français avec Michel Galabru et Ugo Tognazzi est bien meilleure!

4. Chris's rating of the film The Birdcage

trashy and stereotypical, but its a lot of fun regardless... also i need that "straight looking" tank

5. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Birdcage

6. Ethan's rating of the film The Birdcage

A hilarious comedy that flies off the screen with the great chemistry of Robin Williams and Nathan Lane.

7. João Rocha's rating of the film The Birdcage

8. harringtonellie's rating of the film The Birdcage

Maybe I'm childish, maybe you're boring, but I genuinely found this film laugh out loud funny just for its sheer ridiculousness. Granted the performances of Williams, Lane and Azaria carry the entire thing and without them it would definitely be the worst thing ever, but with them, its just a delightful farce, clearly not to be taken overly seriously. "I'm very maternal. And Albert's practically a breast." Classic.

9. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film The Birdcage

Enjoyable. Still, I can't believe that the same Mike Nichols made "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?". They're just too damn different.

10. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The Birdcage

Robin Williams is such a hunk !!! Also F word the young couple in this cos they r so horrible and selfish !!!!! Hank azaria is v believable

11. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film The Birdcage

But its Calista! Being adorable! And Williams and Lane! And Chief Wiggum!

12. yasdnil's rating of the film The Birdcage

*3.5 Easily my favorite Robin Williams comedy. All of the performances were spectacular and made for a genuinely funny movie. But judging by my fellow cinephiles' reviews, I should watch the French original soon.

13. Vincent T's rating of the film The Birdcage

14. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Birdcage

Beklediğim kadar başarılı olmasa da eğlendim.

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Birdcage

It's a riot, and not in a good way.

16. Joe Hackman's rating of the film The Birdcage

Fun follie for the whole family. Well, maybe not *every* family. Lane is superb. Azaria steals the show.

17. Tevfik Eröğüt's rating of the film The Birdcage

3 yıldız ortalama olarak ama bence bir dördü hakediyor. çekildiği dönemdeki hassasiyeti de düşünürsek çok dozunda ve gerçek sunmuşlar durumu.

18. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Birdcage

19. violisto's rating of the film The Birdcage

the performances are great (nathan lane is just amazing!!). I wish the story moves a little bit faster and cuts away the drama...

20. Elise Marie's rating of the film The Birdcage

21. Roy Deckard's rating of the film The Birdcage

One of my favorite comedies.

22. fleur de chair's rating of the film The Birdcage

I don't know why everyone's panning this. There are some great comedic performances by Williams, Lane, and Azaria. I actually laugh more at this than at the original French version, which never happens. Don't judge me!

23. Roscoe's rating of the film The Birdcage

Sadly unfunny treatment of sadly dated material. When the funniest moments in the film come from the Republican conservative parents, you know there's a serious problem with the film.

24. eharadon's rating of the film The Birdcage