1. Bogdan Iancu's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

It is not a typical Disney animated feature. This film marks another collaboration with Tim Burton and you can definitely see his very specific style present throughout the picture. However, as much as it makes up in visual presence, it lacks in storytelling.

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

3,5. Taron e la pentola magica.

3. Bea Vea's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

Anyone else but the main male and female characters make much better leads for this. The animation was really dark and it reminded me of The Sword and the Stone, except I liked that one and fell asleep halfway through this one (had to pause as it was making me drowsy).

4. João Rocha's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

To me, all the best characthers of Disney are always the villains

5. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

a hipster's favorite disney movie

6. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

Hate to give ★ to a Disney movie, but there is no shame at them for trying to hide this for so long. Thumbs up to the increased darkness level, but this is their worst animation by far.

7. MGeo's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

I absolutely hate this movie. Although I commend Disney for attempting something outside their comfort zone, there is one thing that keeps me from truly appreciating this film which is its treatment of its source material. I deeply love Lloyd Alexander's Prydain novels; and to see them butchered to hell by guys in suits who did not understand the material (based on reports) is heartbreaking and rage-inducing

8. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

Blending the dark and fantastical in the old Disney tradition, this quest has great supporting characters.

9. Elliot Kern's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

Gurgi want munchings and crunchings : - - - - - - - P

10. Matheus Cassano's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

Minha infancia para sempre marcada por esse filme obscuro.

11. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

Probably befittingly forgotten Disney feature offers an interesting blend of old-fashioned and innovative animation techniques, making for some impressive visuals, but the story is an awkward mess of fantasy cliches, packed with far too many annoying comic relief characters. Only possibly worth watching for curiosity sake, though most of the disturbing, controversial elements of its reputation have been edited out.

12. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

13. Mugino's rating of the film The Black Cauldron

It bears such an eerie resemblance to "Star Wars"...