1. Sina Habibi's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

2. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Fuck, i just can't hear anything

3. subtonal's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

4. lou.'s rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

This movie recalls me one of my early losses.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

The hysteria and rave never could fulfill my expectations and it became instead a movie I would hate and be enormously disappointed by. Numerous minutes of people screaming, quarreling, crying and saying stupid things and jokes as if it was a bad reality show on Reality TV. How hard is it to just follow the river instead of going in circles? Stupid pot-influenced teenagers.

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I know it's just a work of fiction. But at some point, sometimes - I was thinking everything that happened in this movie is real. I think THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT is one of the great found-footage genre out there. I loved the way this movie tells its story. It started with nothing and kinda happy. Then, slowly turned into a nightmare. This movie didn't show its villain and that's the right decision. Made it more scary

7. FISCHER's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Utilisant la technique du found footage, cette oeuvrette de débutants (grand succès commercial) tourne rapidement en rond comme les protagonistes "reporters"... www.cinefiches.com

8. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Aussi terrifiant qu'en 5ème année du primaire, Bravo

9. captainfez's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

10. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

11. Nick Schwab's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Amateurish and silly when watched as a work of fiction. However, if you can trick yourself and watch the film as its veneer: a non-fictional account, it's actually scary as hell... and rather genius. It's so grounded into our real world and exploits our belief that urban legends/campfire tales are sometimes true, that it may be the greatest fictional true story ever told. Werner Herzog, eat your fucking heart out.

12. Bertirima's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

13. nadnab's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

14. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

no me gustó que fuera tan repetitiva y el final una mierda fome

15. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

The kick-starter of a new movie genre. Pioneer in turning cinema into a terrifying sensorial experience. Micro-budget, non-professional actors, a non-existent script. And an absolute classic in contemporary filmmaking.

16. Peter Tran's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

17. hexhunk's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I knew the guy whose backyard this was filmed in.

18. Kreg's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Honestly the only good found footage film I've ever seen

19. Luca's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

dialogues are bullshit, characters are quite boring. Nice try by the way

20. Shoham L's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I think people forget that this was one of the first of its kind. It doesn't just use found footage to shock or scare but actually fleshes it out as a new style and medium. The acting and use of found footage is seamless.

21. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Genuinely uncomfortable and chilling documentary - all other found footage horror films fail in comparison. There is something quite horrifying about the image of a horrible witch monster hiding in the forest...

22. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

23. Imagefix's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I've avoided rewatching this for some time—the studio's forced push out of the art-houses and into suburban cineplexes to cash-in and the resulting slew of subpar imitators always left a bad taste in my mouth. But after 17 years...it holds up well. The characters are still grating, but they do resonate. There's something authentically chilling about watching them descend from naive exuberance into pitch black dread.

24. ionosonde's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

really believable horror that knows when to stay quiet and just let things happen. infinitely building tension.

← Previous 1 3 4 5