1. Bertirima's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

2. nadnab's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

3. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

no me gustó que fuera tan repetitiva y el final una mierda fome

4. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

The kick-starter of a new movie genre. Pioneer in turning cinema into a terrifying sensorial experience. Micro-budget, non-professional actors, a non-existent script. And an absolute classic in contemporary filmmaking.

5. Peter Tran's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

6. njgmovies's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

7. hexhunk's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I knew the guy whose backyard this was filmed in.

8. Kreg's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Honestly the only good found footage film I've ever seen

9. Luca's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

dialogues are bullshit, characters are quite boring. Nice try by the way

10. Elina E's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I think people forget that this was one of the first of its kind. It doesn't just use found footage to shock or scare but actually fleshes it out as a new style and medium. The acting and use of found footage is seamless.

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Genuinely uncomfortable and chilling documentary - all other found footage horror films fail in comparison. There is something quite horrifying about the image of a horrible witch monster hiding in the forest...

12. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

13. Imagefix's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I've avoided rewatching this for some time—the studio's forced push out of the art-houses and into suburban cineplexes to cash-in and the resulting slew of subpar imitators always left a bad taste in my mouth. But after 17 years...it holds up well. The characters are still grating, but they do resonate. There's something authentically chilling about watching them descend from naive exuberance into pitch black dread.

14. ionosonde's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

really believable horror that knows when to stay quiet and just let things happen. infinitely building tension.

15. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I love found footage horror films, but this one is super boring.

16. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

3 - The beginning and ending were pretty solid, but the vast majority of this film is a freakish hybrid miasma of dull and annoying. Hard to believe this was the face that launched a thousand found-footage copycats, but then again "Cannibal Holocaust" would probably have been harder to emulate.

17. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

I find this terrifying because I am able to immerse myself into this setting, I feel like there is one person behind this camera at any one time and they are utterly alone in the woods. Game changer.

18. Rocco's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

For a film in which "nothing happens" it really held my interest. The performances are so good you don't even notice them and the ending is effective and surprisingly clever. To those of us who prefer their horror a little more on the Grand Guignol side, this doesn't have much rewatchability, but it's leaner, meaner and more effective than any of the knock offs that have followed it. Devilishly effective, even today.

19. abyantama's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

20. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

21. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

Ultimate shaky calm found footage film that started the entire crap genre. Makes me sick as a dog, can't stand them.

22. le Gars's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

23. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

why don't u guys just follow the river btw...............

24. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film The Blair Witch Project

If I watch it at the time it came out, as a kid, I'd be scared shitless

← Previous 1 3 4 5