1. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

2. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

(Vu sur Arte) J'adore Arte, mais bon, ils n'hésitent pas parfois à tomber dans la surenchère quand il s'agit de "vendre" leurs films. A les lire, on avait là une vraie perle méconnue du cinéma fantastique; je n'ai vu qu'un film mal fichu, à l'imagerie vieillotte et (surtout) à la réalisation complètement approximative. Le sommeil est venu me délivrer de mon calvaire vers la 40e minute...

3. Olivier Mouchel's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

Excellente production horrifique sur la sorcellerie

4. cabrapreta's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

***1/2 (weird and endearingly hilarious)

5. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

A fitfully entertaining yarn, beautifully scored and crisply photograph. Sadly it's puff runs out at the end and the inevitable demonic denouement is a muffled rush.

6. el.'s rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

-3. The comments I keep hearing are better than the actual thing. It's not a bad movie once you've considered viewing it in its time and theme-frames; has quite to offer ranging from a pretty sweet, witchy atmosphere to some cult scenes like the church/play segment. But, in comparison to some of my favorites (e.g. The Devil rides out, The Wicker man), I see it as a somewhat grubby attempt in filmmaking.

7. sd burch's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

I caught this one night on NYC television in the 70s and was astounded by its effective creepiness and eroticism. I've not seen it since, and I don't believe its available on DVD, at least not in the U.S. But it's worth a look, and may be one of the unjustly forgotten films of the 70s.

8. Sebastian-Jr.'s rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

I love this movie one of my fav. all time horror films.

9. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

Cool non-Hammer take on satanic horor genre. Bit slow at times, not really intense and with silly ending, but a ritual scene in church ruins is still worthy to be seen.

11. Henrik Houmann Steensen's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

12. Andrés Baldíos's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

¡Qué "The Village" ni qué mis huevos! ¡Esta película es geniaaaal! Por como luce Linda Hayden, me acordé por un momento de "Erotic Witch Project", ja!

13. Matt Burgess's rating of the film The Blood On Satan's Claw

Eerie little chiller that contains one of my favourite performances ever - Linda Hayden as the devil-worshipping lolita Angel Blake. The sequence where she and her followers rape and kill an innocent classmate in a bizarre ritual is one of the most exhilarating & demented ever filmed. Unfortunately she's underused and the scenes without her are uninteresting - filled with pompous British has been actors in bad wigs.