1. Samuel T.'s rating of the film The Blue Planet

Re-watched only a few weeks later (was pretty tanked first viewing). I thought human introduction was a bit problematic, especially lovers and sad woman; I enjoyed the workers, intervening with land as it seemed to relate to the, um, film, but implicated narrative, via emotional, seemingly (or certainly) planned shots with (non)actors, didn't do much for me here. Don't get me wrong, still obsessed with this film.

2. ricovskij's rating of the film The Blue Planet

it always makes me proud

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Blue Planet

4. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Blue Planet

3.5 - Moments of brilliance in this one, and one of the few which strays between arthouse and experimental in form.

5. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film The Blue Planet

6. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The Blue Planet

4,5 - Poema sinfonico-esistenziale sulla magnificenza della Natura, i suoi cicli stagionali attraverso il tempo e l'insita integrazione dell'uomo in essa..http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2015/04/il-pianeta-azzurro.html

7. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film The Blue Planet

Incredible. The Blue Planet would look magnificent on the big screen in a theatre setting. Poetic and contemplative.

8. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Blue Planet

9. Umberto L.'s rating of the film The Blue Planet

A concise and silent poem about life on Earth, the wonders of nature and the footprint of man. Contemplation and amazement are the key-words to decode this beautiful independent film, one of the last, scattered, rare gems of the Italian Cinema.

10. 張大智's rating of the film The Blue Planet

Religious power and a sense of gratitude permeate the film. Everything is delicately recorded with equal tribute. Fertile fields, shadows of men, the reflection of water on a wall. A reminder of both the reach of cinema and of the palpable gifts in life.