1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

2. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

Pure nonsense, long car chase sequences, super-special guest stars (Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, James Brown, etc), coolness... and energy, a lot of energy. I think I've never seen anything like it. "The Blues Brothers" is probably the greatest WTF musical comedy ever made.

3. burning_chrome's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

4. Ka potem Es's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

5. LibertyCapz's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

6. FISCHER's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

Un film fort bien enlevé, au rythme souvent des plus soutenus mais qui manque tout de même, de temps à autre, de finition et de maîtrise... www.cinefiches.com

7. Star Lord's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

8. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

"We're on a mission from God."

9. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Blues Brothers

10. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

One of my three favourite comedies. I love it so much.

11. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

12. Gioele's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

Ci sono solo loro due, incredibili! Il resto è contorno

13. freskonthesfenks's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

14. ABVH's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

God tells the Blues Brothers to pay taxes.

15. Ethan's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

One of the first films to be made based from a SNL sketch, it is also the best. Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi are The Blues Brothers and they deliver nothing short of brilliance. I defy you to tell me any other film that has a car chase through an indoor shopping mall that is that badass. And also this is a musical that doesn't suck.

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

The music is good, the jokes are funny, and the chase is great. Everything works.

17. James Mackin's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

A bonafide classic of music and cinema.

18. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

Whilst I enjoy the start and the ending has indeed one of the best car chases and piles up in cinema, lets be honest, the middle drags. It's based of an SNL sketch so it's all about the music but you can see their trying to think of things for the middle part to keep it going. And at over 2 hours it's way too long. But for a guy who isn't particularly into musicals this is great with some worthwhile cameos.

19. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

"We protect the americans with our weapons and our silliness", that's the underline message Landis tells. He doesn't seem very fond of the American roots and it's Texas conservative lifestyle. He likes jamms, jazz, spirituality and show, and sometimes it's all we need. Somebody and something to run for.

20. jeffbucklee's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

too much nostalgia for me to rate it with anything less

21. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

22. QuincyArthur's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

theme from raw hide in this film may as well have been a message from God for me

23. bearpurses's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

24. Marion Pons's rating of the film The Blues Brothers

La meilleure comédie musicale produite par le cinéma américain. Essentiel à toute bonne culture musicale. La bande originale a bercé toute mon enfance.