1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

I can't get past the artificiality of it. I've seen 4 or 5 of his films, and I keep wanting to see someone real. Not just an actor delivering his lines. His characters are all zombies, lost and bumping into each other.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

Incontestablement original, mais de plus en plus minimaliste et sans aucune réelle émotion apparente. C'est fort dommage, mais superbe tout de même dans sa charmante nonchalance un peu désespérée et fataliste... www.cinefiches.com

4. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

Hay momentos que solo queda reír de las tragedias,me imagino que eso trato de plasmar el director o ese debe ser su humor.Reuniendo a un trio que sufre una que otra tragedia,aunque debo destacar que el pintor se lleva todos los aplausos,finalmente la historia termina girando en torno a él,demostrando que el dinero no lo es todo,al final el tiempo compartido con los quieres es algo que nunca el dinero podrá comprar...

5. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

6. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

Some great stuff going on here (especially when the musician plays his new composition). But Kaurismäki, why did you break my heart?

7. Cemre Polat's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

8. Ale/M's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

9. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

10. Muraki's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

11. El Biffo's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

Kaurismaki's deadpan tragicomic style is truly unique. The deadpan stares that he elicits from all the actors in all of his films. Jean-Pierre Leaud also delivers a deadpan performance, but his inner joy shines through, and whenever he appears he briefly relieves the desperate situation of these maudlin characters.

12. Luz Sabina's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

13. Tutu888's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

Sad but heart-warming. Black and white but so colorful. Small stories but with so many detail and depth.

14. NICOLE86's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

I think Aki Kaurismaki is one of my favorite directors. I love his style, which the more I watch the more I get why he was influential to Hal Hartley. His comedic dead pan approach is hilarious. I just get kind of depressed because Matti Pellonpää left us too soon.

15. butterflycaught's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

I like how Kaurismaki keeps everything simple, it's what makes me keep wanting to come back to him as a director.

16. Kleine's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

17. Sonosoloio's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

18. laverite's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

A lighthearted film that carefully becomes great. I didn't know anything about the cast of the film and when I saw Jean-Pierre Léaud, I died. I loved the movie and I want the paint of Jean on my wall.

19. Alain Leun's rating of the film The Bohemian Life

For me in the top 3 of the authentic filmmaker.In Kaurismaki's films you don't have to make a full review and tryina analyse everything...Just let yourself get carried away by it.Highlight of the film the french accent by(the best) Matti Pellonpaa