1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Borderlands

3.6 stars. Film's a great bunch of lads. You're in a safe pair of hands with Gordon Kennedy. Succeeds as micro-budget found footage while maintaining a dynamic relationship to space. A worth successor to 'Blair Witch'. The ending might have done with a bit more exposition, but I respect that the audience are tasked with working out what has happened. Probably just all the POV, but 'Peep Show' in the Quantocks vibes!

2. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film The Borderlands

A film can be horrible, but there's a difference between that and it searching for a purpose. If a film can't grab my interest or attention in the first 40 minutes, I may give up on it. Even if, pretend, the last 50 minutes are brilliant. That's not better in my eyes, quality for me means that it's well planned even when badly done. This film plays like a brainstorm, akin to some stories that I saw in undergrad.

3. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Borderlands

Great found footage horror film that feels like a DOGME film at times due to it's naturalistic setting. The alternate title "FINAL PRAYER" I think was better suited to this especially since I saw this at NECRONOMICON conference which celebrates the works of H.P. Lovecraft and the incorporation of pre-Christian religious rituals and it is as startling as one of his weird stories.

4. www.tinyurl.com/amethystos's rating of the film The Borderlands

5. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Borderlands

only watch it if you want your nerves to kill you. sound design is fucking intense! you won't regret it and will hope it had lasted longer.

6. ionosonde's rating of the film The Borderlands

wow! pretty nice. an interesting blend of characters carry the first half of the movie until the events take over. had a few moments of cheesiness, but generally provides a straight and refreshing take on this style of horror. ending was a pleasant surprise. subtle wicker man vibes from the townspeople. had one shot (running into the sunrise, flashlight swaying) that was so beautiful it made my head hurt.

7. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Borderlands

6 - This film was very clearly made within the very strict and troubled guidelines of modern found-footage horror, but it's effective and entertaining enough to be credited as a superior specimen of the former.

8. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Borderlands

Totally fucked up ending. Loved it.

9. Aleksandras Trofimovas's rating of the film The Borderlands