1. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film The Boss Baby

2. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The Boss Baby

3. samba direito's rating of the film The Boss Baby

4. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Nice cartoons. I liked the story in the first part. Was very lively, good jokes, nice imagination overall but almost suddenly things fall apart and i didn't like the ending so much. It could have been better for sure. funny how the baby throw money all the time for his minor mistakes. is such a boss. Looks like will be a sequel. i don't mind that. 6/10

5. Rilow's rating of the film The Boss Baby

6. NUGA's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Although the movie is cliché ridden and poorly constructed, it does have a style of its own that makes t feel interesting a few times. It manages to suit every audience range, but feels tonally deficient overall.

7. Jonia Caon's rating of the film The Boss Baby

I don't know what I was expecting, really. But it was somewhat fun to watch.

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Boss Baby

What even is this I'm dying over here. How many drugs were taken to come up with this near genius film?

9. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Boss Baby

10. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Boss Baby

A sweet family movie. The animation itself is gorgeous but that doesn't help that this will be forgotten very soon. Shame for all those creative bits that flicker an interesting artistic premise. And the plot? Well... He's the boss baby. That's all.

11. RianWidagdo's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Judul : 4/5 Poster : 2/5 Pembuka : 2/5 Cerita : 2/5 Animasi : 4/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 3/5 Soundtrack : 1/5 Rekomendasi : 2/5 Total : 3/5

12. João Rocha's rating of the film The Boss Baby

13. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Boss Baby

This is Looney Tunes meets 30 Rock! I laughed so hard several times, like no comedy has ever made me laugh in the past couple years. And the animation is incredible! It changes from genre to genre like a boss (get it?). I guess my only critic is being so focused on following the Hollywood Screenplay Bible. Besides that - it's fun fun fun!

14. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Boss Baby

15. biancamotta's rating of the film The Boss Baby

not amazing but it's funny

16. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film The Boss Baby

I didn't expect to be so *frustrated* by this film. It is very clearly signposted early on that the older brother is an unreliable narrator, so you fully expect the twist to show how this fantasy was his way of coping with the childhood trauma of a new sibling. But that smart concept is completely abandoned in the final act. They could have been Pixar-good: instead they went and bloody Dreamworks'd it.

17. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Boss Baby

30 menit pertama sih seru.

18. f-nanda's rating of the film The Boss Baby

I don't get the bad reviews here. For me, it was the most creative and funny original animation since Monsters Inc. Alec Baldwin was the perfect choice for the baby. Now I'm gonna listen to black bird for a week and cry my guts out.

19. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Però ho riso come un mongoloide.

20. Bea Vea's rating of the film The Boss Baby

It made me laugh a few times, and it was what I expected it to be so I can't say I'm disappointed.

21. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Boss Baby

22. Star Lord's rating of the film The Boss Baby

23. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Never hits any highs but some nice references for people from my generation, good animation. Watched in Cantonese Chinese.

24. Elisou's rating of the film The Boss Baby