1. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Boss Baby

2. nadnab's rating of the film The Boss Baby

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Boss Baby

4. wi.bi's rating of the film The Boss Baby

i thought thie animated feature is really worst. but actually not bad. cute overload!

5. Pango's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Boss Baby is incredibly familiar. He reminds me of someone.

6. strange_alive's rating of the film The Boss Baby

7. Catarina Silva's rating of the film The Boss Baby

the first 30 minutes are actually so good ???

8. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Boss Baby

(Vu en DVD sans ma fille) 3,5/5 Le récit fait un véritable effort pour justifier son point de départ capillotracté (un bébé manager-espion débarque dans une famille lambda...) en proposant deux niveaux de lecture (film d'action familial rigolo..mais aussi ode à l'imagination des enfants). De ce fait, le film - d'ailleurs un peu longuet - parlera certainemt aux parents, mais peut-être plus difficilement aux enfants...

9. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film The Boss Baby

10. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The Boss Baby

11. samba direito's rating of the film The Boss Baby

12. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Nice cartoons. I liked the story in the first part. Was very lively, good jokes, nice imagination overall but almost suddenly things fall apart and i didn't like the ending so much. It could have been better for sure. funny how the baby throw money all the time for his minor mistakes. is such a boss. Looks like will be a sequel. i don't mind that. 6/10

13. Rilow's rating of the film The Boss Baby

14. NUGA's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Although the movie is cliché ridden and poorly constructed, it does have a style of its own that makes t feel interesting a few times. It manages to suit every audience range, but feels tonally deficient overall.

15. Jonia Caon's rating of the film The Boss Baby

I don't know what I was expecting, really. But it was somewhat fun to watch.

16. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Boss Baby

What even is this I'm dying over here. How many drugs were taken to come up with this near genius film?

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Boss Baby

18. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Boss Baby

A sweet family movie. The animation itself is gorgeous but that doesn't help that this will be forgotten very soon. Shame for all those creative bits that flicker an interesting artistic premise. And the plot? Well... He's the boss baby. That's all.

19. RianWidagdo's rating of the film The Boss Baby

Judul : 4/5 Poster : 2/5 Pembuka : 2/5 Cerita : 2/5 Animasi : 4/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 3/5 Soundtrack : 1/5 Rekomendasi : 2/5 Total : 3/5

20. João Rocha's rating of the film The Boss Baby

21. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Boss Baby

This is Looney Tunes meets 30 Rock! I laughed so hard several times, like no comedy has ever made me laugh in the past couple years. And the animation is incredible! It changes from genre to genre like a boss (get it?). I guess my only critic is being so focused on following the Hollywood Screenplay Bible. Besides that - it's fun fun fun!

22. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Boss Baby

23. biancamotta's rating of the film The Boss Baby

24. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film The Boss Baby

I didn't expect to be so *frustrated* by this film. It is very clearly signposted early on that the older brother is an unreliable narrator, so you fully expect the twist to show how this fantasy was his way of coping with the childhood trauma of a new sibling. But that smart concept is completely abandoned in the final act. They could have been Pixar-good: instead they went and bloody Dreamworks'd it.