1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Artículo ("Lápiz", revista internacional de arte): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2007_12_12_archive.html

2. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Tanti spunti interessanti nonostante il voto relativamente basso

3. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film The Boss of It All

An interesting and subtle satire of the most important comedy of human existence, life itself.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Excellent comedy only slightly made worse by Trier's super annoying camera rules.

5. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film The Boss of It All

The first half was quite promising with witty comedy and creative plot, but maybe the running time was too long for its purposes which made the film loose it's grip at the last quarter.

6. Mírcio Alves Amaral's rating of the film The Boss of It All

7. Stefan Vogt's rating of the film The Boss of It All

8. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film The Boss of It All

9. klofter's rating of the film The Boss of It All

"Life is a dogma film", says one character at one point and "The Boss Of It All" really does feel like so much navel-gazing. We never really get under the surface of the sitcom set-up and although there are individual moments that work, overall this feels self-indulgent and vacuous.

10. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Boss of It All

I love Lars, but this is his weakest movie that i ve ever seen so far. Maybe you have to be dane to get in this comedy mood, which in my opinion is a little sutil and cold. The critics of the icelandic guy on the danes are funny though. It s a good script, but not so well executed. 2.5/5

11. goverselle's rating of the film The Boss of It All

12. irises's rating of the film The Boss of It All

13. J1mmyc5's rating of the film The Boss of It All

An enjoyable comedy, that is perhaps a little too long. Comparisons to the Office are apt, with some laugh out loud moments, alongside some painfully cringeworthy ones.

14. PhilTomm's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Quite funny and made me laugh more than I expected. Lot's of cringe worthy moments, but I felt like it was a bit long.

15. Deanne Jones's rating of the film The Boss of It All

I stuck with this but it's painful like watching the office.

16. Nick Addy's rating of the film The Boss of It All

I think you have to be Danish to find the humour in this. About as funny as setting yourself on fire.

17. Steve Thompson's rating of the film The Boss of It All

After the protracted tedium of his recent "Nymphomaniac" what a joy to discover this 2006 gem from Lars Von Trier. Who would have thought the Danish auteur to have quite such a gift for sharp inventive comedy. Imagine a Scandinavian adaptation of "The Office" infused with the spirit of Gogol and Kafka. The script, acting and direction are inspired and much of this is genuinely, perversely hilarious.

18. Dogville59's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Crazy hilarious fun makes fun of us, of cinematic conventions, off rivalries between nations, just loved it

19. dialupmodem's rating of the film The Boss of It All

20. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Boss of It All

great fun. so simple, so infuriatingly well written and played out. a gem

21. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film The Boss of It All

So obnoxiously and self-awaredly self-aware that it is utterly and definitely self-aware in its obnoxiousness. It does also have the dubious title of the first Trier film I definitely didn't like but still nevertheless appreciate for its ballsiness.

22. MrSpaceman's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Fun, slightly shonky, with an interesting premise. It's totally absurd, but not in the same way as Lars's other work like Melancholia. Enjoyable.

23. nickolia's rating of the film The Boss of It All

24. Rundulator's rating of the film The Boss of It All

Great fun, especially the bit about having memories like a... like a...