1. Luke Spence's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

A complete betrayal to the series

2. Ethan's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

This was a complete waste of a film. The talent was good but the film fell flat and felt unnecessary.

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

Crap rip-off that shouldn't get to share the same name

4. pluviosity's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

Actually, not that bad. It's just that this is the sequel no one ever really wanted, let alone needed.

5. buckabucka's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

8. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

Jeremy Renner is such a boring actor.

9. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

Pasable gracias a sus buenas escenas de acción, persecuciones, y a que Jeremy Renner demuestra que, por sí sólo, puede ser un buen héroe de acción, con todo y que la dirección sea de lo más convencional y que la historia se quede a medias.

10. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

Could not challenge or provoke because it simply didn’t have anything more valuable to offer, when compared to the other three movies from which it was based on. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-bourne-legacy-2012.html

11. Chen Peñaranda's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

I'm so desperate to watch this movie. who wants to go with me? when will this be showing here in Philippines?

12. Neon Jesus's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

I enjoy this series, but had trouble paying attention to this one for some reason.

13. dschank's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

a disappointing mess that mixes serious, A-lister acting with some z-grade genre stuff about genetic enhancement. i'm totally game for renner as the new bourne, but the film wastes too much time with it's silly premise and spends virtually no time introducing his character, or allowing him to exert any real charisma. the first hour is a real chore, with only the bare minimum of action. it feels like treading water.

14. msmichel's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

Gilroy greaduates to director with this new entry yet sacrificies having a likable, believable protagonist barely even giving us his motivation in chasing his miracle drug. Some great set pieces especially the motorcycle chase through Manila but story takes such a back seat this time around its hard to care. Renner is servicable but certainly no Damon with Weisz pensive and Norton clenched for their entire runs.

15. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

While I'd enjoy Jeremy Renner kissing my neck whilst squeezing the boy joy out of me with those massive forearms, haven't these films gotten a little bouring (heh heh...boooo)

16. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

I was definitely disappointed in this film. I liked the opening sequence in Alaska quite a bit and Oscar Issac was good, but the rest of the film just wasn't compelling enough. Renner does a good job and so does Norton, casting is not the problem. The big chase sequence with the dirt bikes was anti-climactic and the film dragged. Why don't the new characters feel better and stronger than Jason Bourne?

17. Kingsley's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

18. mjgildea's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

The Bourne Legacy felt like a diet version of the rest of the Bourne installments. There were a few interesting things with what passes for a mythology in this series but ultimately there was just something missing behind the eyes. The part where Rachel Weisz warned about the cops coming into the hotel was hysterical but if they use that fucking Moby song for the credits one more time so help me fucking God!

19. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

It lacked the mandatory scene where the female dies her hair and chops it off, although I suppose that only happens when you hang with the J-Bourne.

20. Neil Forrest's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

The action is solid but not as slick, & hits familiar beats from the previous films. Despite this, it is enjoyable, as it has an interesting script. I never bought Damon's & Potente's relationship in the first film. They had no chemistry. Renner & Weiss have a more logical reason to team up as they depend on each other & they bond over the course of the film in a more natural & believable way. Seriously under-rated.

21. Raquel Pinheiro's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

The Bourne Legacy is too long. Cut my half would be a pretty decent movie. Oscillating between a psychological & analytical thriller and an action movie, never knowing exactly which path to choose the plot does not live up to its predecessors nor does justice to the actors.

22. James Barrett's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

The dope car/motorbike chase was significantly less doperer than the dope car/motorbike chases from the other Bourne films. 3/10 worst film ever.

23. sergigno's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy

one star is only for Renner, two stars for the movie

24. Dark Knight's rating of the film The Bourne Legacy