1. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Boy

61/100 (Spoiler da vermek istemiyorum ama yazmak zorundayım. Filmin sonunu yüzde 99 oranında izleyici beğenmemiş. Bana göre filmi kurtaran kesinlikle sonu. Gerçekten insanlar neyi düşünüyor anlamıyorum. Ayrıca puanlar da olduğunca düşük. Genel kanı aksine fazla puan verdiğim nadir filmlerden oldu. Filmde tek sıkıntı olabilecek şeyi uzunca alta yorum olarak bırakmak istiyorum. Neden sevdiğimi açıklar umarım.)

2. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The Boy

i was so high when i watched this

3. sebekk's rating of the film The Boy

Brahms, do be a good boy and do as I say ... Please?

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Boy

You know, I really though I was going to hate this - but then I kinda didn't.

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Boy

6. ig_____or's rating of the film The Boy

This film sucked so bad that it didn't even deliver the plot twist that I was expecting from the get-go: that the the hunky handyman was, in fact, Brahms, and that he was messing around with the girl. Instead we got a silly man/creature that lived hidden in the walls (?) but was somehow able to walk around the house and move the doll and objects from their place. Hugh, pity. At times the film looked eye-catching.

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Boy

The bad boy. Not that shivering for a thriller, not that gore for a horror movie... but the psychologic madness around the boy doll and his parents is interesting enough to deserve a better approach.

8. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The Boy

This had alot of potential, an interesting concept and was excited to see Maggie from the walking dead in something else. However the ending ruined it turned dramatic and ridiculous as so many often do. Shame

9. Martin De Martin's rating of the film The Boy

Da una premessa così inquietante sarebbe stato lecito aspettarsi qualche salto in più sulla poltrona o quantomeno un'atmosfera degna. Purtroppo William B. Bell si dimostra per l'ennesima volta incapace di costruire un qualsiasi elemento perturbante reale nei suoi film horror, tutti molto interessanti sulla carta ma alla prova dei fatti assolutamente vuoti. Un horror usa e getta, da guardare e dimenticare.

10. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Boy

They had a great idea but it was poorly made. Some fun parts but it ended like any other mainstream horror movie, predictable. +1 for the ideia +1 star for the plot twist

11. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Boy

12. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Boy

Non cade mai nel pacchiano, trasmette tensione e inquietudine, riesce a risolversi con una fine degna di questo nome. Non ci avrei scommesso due lire e invece.

13. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Boy

In this very suspenseful, Hitchcockian thriller, I was quite literally watching every frame, beginning to end, because I was so entranced by a very misleading first two acts. By the time that we learn what is actually happening, so much has been fed to you that you feel lied to and somewhat violated, but moreover shocked than anything else. A great twist and some solid acting on all parts. Worth every minute.

14. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Boy

15. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Boy

I actually enjoy the movie. For me, the twist is pretty delicious. It turns from possessed-doll-horror movie to something more interesting.

16. vordven's rating of the film The Boy

17. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The Boy

18. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film The Boy

19. Mighty Quinn's rating of the film The Boy

Not the most original horror, but well crafted and with some decent scares. Brahms, the doll, is creepy and the acting is pretty solid - Laura Cohen and Rupert Evans have good chemistry - except for Ben Robson as Cole, whose character comes off as unrealistic and not very threatening. I thought it would be cliche, but the filmmakers did a good job of misdirecting my assumptions about character motivations and plot.

20. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film The Boy

2.5. It's a fun, (mostly) self-aware tale, unfolding at a nice pace with flashes of inexplicable atmosphere. On-the-nose, often goofy, but if you've seen the trailer or even read the premise, you know exactly what you're getting into, plus it's maybe even better than that. Oh shit waddup

21. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Boy

Regia mediocre e narrazione che non mantiene la tensione come dovrebbe. La trama cala nella seconda metà e questo vanifica quanto costruito prima. La regia non aiuta, con un forte uso dei jump scares. Ambientazione buona e alcune sequenze riuscite.La discreta idea di base è stata mal sfruttata. Personaggi e dialoghi dimenticabili, ma bambola inquietante e ben "caratterizzata". Comparto tecnico mediocre e senza guizzi

22. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The Boy

Sciapissimo. La premessa è interessante ma poi il film si ferma lì, proponendo la solita sfilza di jump scares che ormai non fanno paura a nessuno, incubi pecorecci e le classiche case da film dell'orrore dove entra chiunque si trovi a passare nelle vicinanze. Il finale è la ciliegina sulla torta di quel poco che si era costruito durante l'ora e mezza precedente. Peccato, visto e rivisto.

23. Diderot's rating of the film The Boy

This movie is hilarious. I only wish the filmmakers had more faith in just how stupid they could be, in which case it might have been a masterpiece.

24. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film The Boy

trying to be an original movie and failed..the plot twist and Maggie doesn't help this movie from falling