1. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

A stupid toaster and his fellows looking for a master (and singing completely unnecessary songs while at it). Such a bad excuse for a story, but the animation was decent.

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

It's striking how much of the Toy Story trilogy was predicted just in this film. Not surprising, given that one of this film's writer's would go on to develop the story for one and two. In hindsight, the musical numbers don't hold up so well, and there isn't specifically a lot of growth for these well-drawn characters. But everyone grabs a little chance to shine. Special mention goes to the scene of the flower.

3. case/y's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

this shit made me cry, at like 7 years old, every time i see a vaccum cleaner it hits me

4. Arisu's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

One of the best from Disney

5. João Rocha's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

6. Erik F.'s rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

I loved this movie as a kid. It's alarmingly dark and melancholy for a children's film, though.

7. lizle's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

Ohmigosh......my daughter used to watch this all the time... I'll; never forget the electric blanket named "Blankie"> Jeesh Now all I need is to see "Spotty Man from "Superted". I

8. yroc's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

they just don't make 'em like this anymore. nostalgia.

9. Gentuli's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

La vi tantas veces de nene que casi llego a quemar el casete.

10. Romero Shaw's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

hadn't seen this since I was little. got it for my nephews and watched it w/ them. there's a scene w/ the toaster and a flower that is... soul-killing.

11. Bill Thompson's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

Cute and charming, also a wee bit inconsistent, but references to Hitchcock ad Fellini are awesome...

12. Lucy Yao's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

13. Scott Barbella-Landy's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

A children's film which on the surface is a frivolous fantasy, but with a dark subtext of abandonment, obsolescence, and loneliness gets a perfect score in my book.

14. All Is Grace's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

Barnacles! I loved this as a child.

15. David's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

I hate this movie,...period.

16. emcflat's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

"Time flies by, in the city of life. Time stands still in the country."

17. Nikolas's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

Absolutely my favorite animated film as a child.

18. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film The Brave Little Toaster

Films like this make me miss hand drawn animation. This is a wonderful film. Blankie was my favorite. :)