1. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film The Brave One

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Brave One

Squandered talent, time wasted.

3. Thomas's rating of the film The Brave One

4. iarehautjobb's rating of the film The Brave One

Not a great film, but I found it very likeable. Wonderfully shot by Rousselot; Jodie Foster & Terrence Howard amazes.

5. Diarmuid's rating of the film The Brave One

Terence Howard: Lead investigator on every single NYC homicide! Foster is good but there are problematic gaps

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Brave One

sweet revenge... good & thrilling movie, but nothing really new - a very surprising end.

7. Kurt Öhrström's rating of the film The Brave One

An entertaining and fine film with a fantastic performance from Jodie Foster.

8. Tigrão's rating of the film The Brave One

Some stereotypes, but they don't ruin the film, in the end. Pretty good, and well acted.

9. Panji's rating of the film The Brave One

A good movie. Just don't like the ending.

10. PolarisDiB's rating of the film The Brave One

Vigilantism, Jodie Foster, and Neil Jordan mean I'm in, but I was held off by bad reviews. It's okay, only instead of our brave vigilante taking to the streets and searching out trouble, she circumstantially stumbles into it (VO is aware of this strangeness). It has great camerawork and some nice dialog, but one wishes with the remnants of camp that Jordan went all In Dreams on the script. --PolarisDiB

11. vordven's rating of the film The Brave One

12. Iuli Dia's rating of the film The Brave One

Christopher and Laura said it best. I liked the ending as improbable as it was (it fit with the rest of the movie on that note). Terance Howard is always the man!

13. laurabot's rating of the film The Brave One

Dear New York, I hate your daily coincidences, you are predictable and stretch credibility at every turn, most of my days with you are capped off by an improbable ending. Such an uneven life... regarding this movie, ditto on Christopher Smith's comments

14. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Brave One

A movie that's a lot better than it really should have been. Director Neil Jordan elevates a mediocre script into something with style and subtlety, helped along by excellent performances from Jodie Foster and Terence Howard. The heavily coincidence-relying story is predictable and stretches credibility at every turn, and is capped off by an improbable ending. A very uneven film.

15. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film The Brave One

Maybe not an earthshattering, new dark exploration as we had hoped for from dear Jordan but not that bad either. The other half of the credit goes to Jodie Foster for its overall merit.