1. Ana Rita Durão's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

One of my favorites movies of all time. It's so simple and row and yet means so much. It's rare seeing authentic teenagers being dumb and then being emocional and truthful.

2. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

It's a lot more like a stage play than I expected it to be. This is quality drama and characterisation, and at times, oddly, reminded me of the pace of films by Bogdanovich.

3. farisaprilio's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

there`s just that something about this film.

4. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

5. Eren Celeboglu's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

This is the RESERVOIR DOGS of High School Teen Angst Cinema (not a genre) but it is a superb script with fabulous actors. Also, I had the pleasure of reading the actual screenplay once, and like Tarantino, Hughe's film is entirely on the page before a frame is ever filmed.

6. gaussian's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

7. Joao Domingues's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

Curzon "Meet The World" 2017 || It has its moments, but the "eightinessy" of it all and such pieces of dialogue, or better yet soliloquies, as "It feels pretty good being bad, huh?" really lets both the script and the characters down.

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

64/100 (Karakterler çok karikatürize, herkesden farklı marjinal olan bir kız ile anarşist olan bir çocuk saçma bir şekilde kötü gösterilmiş, filmdeki okulun gerçekten okul olduğuna pek inanmadım, Cumaresi ceza saçma geldi, marjinal kız hariç oyunculuklar kötüydü. Bunların dışında her şey kusursuz. Puan verirken çok zorlandım. Diyaloglar şaheser. Ama başta saydığım eleştirilerin değeri de -35 puan malesef...)

9. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

£10 says that the only things you remember about this film are the Simple Minds song and that bit where they do the weird dance walk.

10. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

11. nicolecahali's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

12. Capela's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

13. nadnab's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

14. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

The best thing of The Breakfast Club? The way that it deconstructs this bunch of apparently stereotypical characters, providing them a particular energy and beauty. It's not just one more title of the "High school comedies" of the 80s, but instead a movie that has something to say to all generations. There are no happy endings: and it's so sad, and poetic at the same time, to see these kids talking about how...

15. no past land's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

"When you grow up, your heart dies."

16. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

17. petit astronaute's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

18. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

19. Walker's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

Objectively, it is easy to see the film's flaws, but I am fond of it anyway :)

20. Andre Riantiarno's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

A classic gem of coming of age dramedy and a timeless one too.

21. chad's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

If you’re an eighties baby then you know the movie The Breakfast Club. A groundbreaking movie that catalogs what it’s like to be a teenager in the eighties. The movie that Molly Ringwald got her big break this movie is a must see for all of you nostalgia buffs. This critic gives this movie two thumbs up and a ten out of ten it's a classic that shows what it was like in a simpler time where kids could have more fun.

22. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

Had an impact in my 17 year old self

23. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Breakfast Club

Definitely part of my teenage cinematic journey and a film that I watched for the first time at the "right age". Despite being dated and full of American high school clichés, the coming of age/teenage angst themes are universal and still relevant.

24. choupinet's rating of the film The Breakfast Club