1. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

beautiful bridges ! the son was a bit much but the dissatisfaction was on point

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime". That's a simple line but it keep flying around in my mind. It's a wonderful love story. I felt that few parts moved very slow and overlong. IMO, that's what the filmmaker wants for us to feel how "mellow" Francesca's daily routine is until Robert came along and everything has changed. I keep sayin' "Subhanallah" while watching movie...

3. Camelo Pacato's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Men still do that, don't they?

4. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

5. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Za każdym razem puszczam łezkę na scenie "na światłach" najromantyczniejszy film jaki widziałem!

6. ammar's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

7. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Sad, but true. Love the atmosphere.

8. Caro_its's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I was too young when I saw for the first time "The Bridges of Madison County", I didn't fully understand the character of Francesca. Now, I'm 35, I realized how much this relation meant to them. Painful and beautiful.

9. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

10. camille's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

11. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

12. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

An italian girl marries a WW2 GI and moves to the US. America, the land of dreams! However, in Iowa, in the middle of nowhere, it becomes the most boring life you can imagine. All hope, desire is almost gone, she unexpectedly meets true love. Unique Meryl Streep; it is impossible not to get under her spell. Great emotional cinema.

13. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

A slow, emotionally mature film with a heartbreakingly beautiful cinematography. The result is very far from a masterpiece, but nonetheless it is a lovely portrait of human nature.

14. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I think this is a very important film to see.

15. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

That last shot before the end credits

16. Adrienne Kerr's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

“The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out but I'm glad I had them.”

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

18. Tara Violet's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I was surprisingly moved, and admit to crying near the end (and I'm a hard one to move to tears with films) romantic but also very real

19. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

20. Joks's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

No wonder the Oprah crowd loves this movie so much; it's a film that romanticises/glamorizes an affair on the grounds of boredom and neglect. It's well made, but it's difficult to swallow

21. ankit mathur's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

22. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Better than any Nicholas Sparks bullshit and both Meryl Streep and Clint are throughly enjoyable and touching, but Eastwood's heavy heavy hand directing screws it all up once again.

23. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I like Eastwood in a romantic role. Im glad he doesnt do it more often.

24. Luz Sabina's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Me hizo llorar. Me gustó muchísimo.