1. Joana Santos's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

2. Soleyn75's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Très beau film R Bouëtel !!!

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Premium, high-grade, uncut schmaltz - successful if injected in the veins that lead straight to the heart.

4. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

5. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Here's for the fools that still wrongly believe Clint Eastwood is a limited actor or director. This is one of his most beautiful movies and is so unique in his filmography.

6. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

beautiful bridges ! the son was a bit much but the dissatisfaction was on point

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime". That's a simple line but it keep flying around in my mind. It's a wonderful love story. I felt that few parts moved very slow and overlong. IMO, that's what the filmmaker wants for us to feel how "mellow" Francesca's daily routine is until Robert came along and everything has changed. I keep sayin' "Subhanallah" while watching movie...

8. Camelo Pacato's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Men still do that, don't they?

9. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

10. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Za każdym razem puszczam łezkę na scenie "na światłach" najromantyczniejszy film jaki widziałem!

11. ammar's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

12. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

Sad, but true. Love the atmosphere.

13. Caro_its's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I was too young when I saw for the first time "The Bridges of Madison County", I didn't fully understand the character of Francesca. Now, I'm 35, I realized how much this relation meant to them. Painful and beautiful.

14. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

15. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

16. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

An italian girl marries a WW2 GI and moves to the US. America, the land of dreams! However, in Iowa, in the middle of nowhere, it becomes the most boring life you can imagine. All hope, desire is almost gone, she unexpectedly meets true love. Unique Meryl Streep; it is impossible not to get under her spell. Great emotional cinema.

17. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

A slow, emotionally mature film with a heartbreakingly beautiful cinematography. The result is very far from a masterpiece, but nonetheless it is a lovely portrait of human nature.

18. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I think this is a very important film to see.

19. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

That last shot before the end credits

20. Adrienne Kerr's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

“The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out but I'm glad I had them.”

21. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

22. Tara Violet's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

I was surprisingly moved, and admit to crying near the end (and I'm a hard one to move to tears with films) romantic but also very real

23. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

24. Joks's rating of the film The Bridges of Madison County

No wonder the Oprah crowd loves this movie so much; it's a film that romanticises/glamorizes an affair on the grounds of boredom and neglect. It's well made, but it's difficult to swallow