1. bouvardila's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

Sweetheart, what have you done to us?

2. Maïa V.'s rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

Entre beauté d'une relation et grande tragédie. 2,3,2,1, maladie d'un enfant. Bluegrass musique (The Broken Circle Breakdown Bluegrass Band).

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

4. sarainês's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

5. xavier.ghuysen@gmail.com's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

Merveilleusement bien ficellé, touchant et prenant.

6. Лиич's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

7. auloel's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

Try to love this film. But... I just.. can't.

8. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

(...) Das sind die Fragen des Films: Gibt es ein Leben nach dem Tod? "Will the circle be unbroken?" The Broken Circle Breakdown meditiert darüber auf wundervolle Weise. Ein Film über Liebe, Sex, Leid, Glauben und Musik (...) (Dazu gibts unsere Film List mit Titeln aus Belgien auf unserer Empfehlungsseite cinegeek.de

10. Dalga Maris's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

4,5 " I always knew. That it was too good to be true. That it couldn't last. That life isn't like that, life isn't generous. You mustn't love someone. You mustn't become attached to someone. Life begrudges you that. It takes everything away from you and it laughs in your face. It betrays you."

11. bypasser's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

Rated from memory. I'm not sure if it warrants 4 stars.

12. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

A film about passion within a relationship, within their love of their music, within the tragedy of the story that unfolds. The Broken Circle Breakdown may well be the movie find of the year that has had the most profound impact to me; for it is raw, real and connected and within its darkest colour hues there is such a bright light shining out. I cannot recommend it enough.

13. camille's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

14. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

15. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

La típica historia donde un bebé hace diferencia, pero no es la típica forma de adaptarla a un film... además si te gusta el bluegrass, la banda sonora es exquisita

16. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

A melodrama, yes, but it has a lot to say about the nature of faith and rejection of said faith and what that looks like when things get really bad.

17. evolveris's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

18. Adriana's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

intense and different; idyllic love

19. galuh indri's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

I was quite pleased, until that 'out of the body experience' ending.... The music was good tho'

20. yoan's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

.. karena mengeksploitasi si-anak-pasien-kanker terlalu klise, ini ada satu yang mensubjekan kedua orang tuanya.

21. Howard_Bannister's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

Intense, grueling and a little too long.

22. SvenErik's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

I admit that I watched this because the Netflix screenshot featured star-spangled bikini wearin' white trash hottie. Turns out it is about pediatric cancer in Flanders. Bummer.

23. El Biffo's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

The DVD box said this was a bluegrass love movie and didn't even say it was in Flemish, so I guess they were hoping people would be tricked into watching it because it is actually about that their little child has cancer. I did not want to see a Flemish cancer movie, what a ripoff. MUBI should change the synopsis/screenshot, it is not their job to sell this dismal thing. I enjoy a good tragedy but this is depressing.

24. adysab's rating of the film The Broken Circle Breakdown

the saddest movie I've ever seen