1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Brøken

C'est quelquefois brillant, souvent lassant et fat, comme cette citation d'Edgar A. Poe en ouverture du film, fastidieux et prétentieux dans sa perspective intellectuelle d'aborder la thématique fantastique du body snatcher et par conséquent une cruelle déception. Oeuvre glacée et glaçante qui ne provoque qu'un léger trouble des neurones, bien orphelin de la Grande Peur attendue, espérée, vainement.www.cinefiches.com

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Brøken

Because of movies like this and Body Snatchers my wife and I have come up with pod-person tests. I have a very particular way of putting on my undershirts that I'm sure my double will not be able to do.

3. theyarehere's rating of the film The Brøken

The whole film I was wondering if that was a strange remake of 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' or not...

4. Cinematic's rating of the film The Brøken

I'm not sure I saw the same movie that posters below saw. A thriller that wants to be psychological, yet completely neglects its characters (poor Richard Jenkins and Ulrich Thomsen). It wants to be artsy yet it has no idea what stand to take in its own (more than lazily written) story. It wants to be subtle, yet obscures a plot-point only to have a final cheap-twist that destroys any previous trail of coherence. Pff.

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Brøken

a quite thrilling movie, but i'm not sure if i really got it.

6. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film The Brøken

Surprising good film that i loved, great moody soundtrack drags you in

7. madebydanlam's rating of the film The Brøken

atmospheric, great sense of visual style and Lena Headey is very pretty to look at.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Brøken

I like movies that ask questions and set up interesting scenarious without resolving them, leaving the audience to figure out what was going on. This is one of those movies. I like that...