1. POMAC's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

2. Ethan's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Joe Morton is nothing short of brilliant here and gives the performance of his career in this exquisite piece of science fiction cinema with a little bit of social commentary thrown in for good measure. Also, Sayles and Strathairn are badass as the Men in Black.

3. Scott Dubin's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Slow paced, but the last 15 minutes were great and I rated it higher for that reason.  A black skinned alien crashes in New York pursued by two white skinned aliens.  Kinda slow and meandering as the protagonist tries to blend in with humans while the white skinned aliens try to hunt him down, but it really came together in the end.

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Excels at making the mundane look and feel foreign

5. Lutka's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Excellent! Funny, well written with great characters, even the smallest one was interesting! A film dealing with a subject of what means to be a human.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

A bit silly, but you have to love Joe.

7. killgill's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

knowing that this was one of Morton's first roles is amazing, a necessarily nuanced performance and quality special effects considering the budget and the year

8. Max.Madrid's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

morton as the beautiful extraterrestrial.

9. ach's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

do 4 stelline per la simpatia. gli anni '80, che tempo! ripensarli sembra fantascienza

10. El Biffo's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

I love that he can fix a video arcade machine psychically.

11. peli-sopher's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Dragged on unnecessarily at some points, but still a very interesting film that I would recommend.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Way too long with many scenes that are inconsistent, yeah I know the budget was a few thousand dollars. Prime reason it should have a short instead. DAMN BROTHA!

13. baby-face30's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Remember watching this film with my brother when we were young was so out there.

14. Kristen Livera's rating of the film The Brother from Another Planet

Prophetic enucleated orbits with time as special effects