1. PeterK94's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Great props, costumes, and setting that is let down by subpar everything else.

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

3. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

One of Terry Gilliam's best movies. It gave me the need to read the complete works of the famous brothers. Masterpiece.

5. maldeux's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

I recommend it to anyone who suffers from insomnia. Took me 4 days to be able to finish it. Waste of a good Bellucci, but at least now I can better understand Cersei's walk of shame.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

I can't say I cared for this.

7. apriccot's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

disturbed and charmed my childhood

8. SiIencio's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Awful script, almost amateurish. Bad acting, all lead actors are miscast. It seems that Gilliam got blinded by the vast possibilities of a rich atmospheric period fantasy only to reduce it all to a limited number of mediocre film sets (for 2005) which are used and abused repeatedly while the confused plot trudges through mud in this passionless tale.

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

10. Siaudebert's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

11. esinis's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Something very major disturbed me: Why french people speak french with an accent and germans don't? But in general it was good. I would recommend it.

12. Teona Gal's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

traumatised my childhood in the best possible way. I think it's a great film, xtremely scary (especially for a kid) xtremely creative and full of unforgettable scenes, even though Gilliam himself considers it among his weakest. and the cast is right on spot

13. ARGIL's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Gilliam at his lowest point. Unlike...

14. Lina's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

This film is literally unbelievably bad! It's almost painful to watch. Don't waste your time.

15. bencor's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

set in french occupied germany, wot a riot "snip, snip, slice, slice. can you believe it?"-Dr. Louis Jaffe

16. GIYGAS's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

An inspiring story of four people walking back and forth between two sets.

17. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Super terrible, but kind of fun to watch.

18. nrh's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

A much better film than the hideous reputation suggests; visual texture and eccentric comic staging will always be undervalued by those who look to the script (in this case it is genuinely awful) as the be-all and end-all of a film. Gilliam's slightly cartooned but sensitively textured approach to CGI is a path too little taken these days, almost enough to overlook the wretched pop psychology of the screenplay...

19. Kirby's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Amazing art direction and costume wasted on a badly-written film that is too adult for most children and too childish for most adults. Some of the worst CGI for the time and some of the dumbest concepts of any time. A horse swallowing a girl? Enchanted mud turning a girl into a gingerbread man? Seriously? C'mon, Gilliam, I expected better.

20. Neal Oblong's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

I remember watching this movie feeling rather disappointed. Not only because I'm a Grimm Brothers fan, but also because I was expecting a film with wide imaginery and a taste for aesthehics. And I was hoping for good dialogues and an "acceptable" revamp of Grimm's Brothers' tales. But I found the dialogues seedy and laughable. I must add that IMO the screenplay was hideously written. Seriously.

21. Amanda's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Jeepers guys, I don't understand the hate on this movie. I enjoyed it...

22. Roscoe's rating of the film The Brothers Grimm

Terry Gilliam's very worst film. A pity. Easily forgotten.