1. Emma L.'s rating of the film The Bubble

So moving and well rendered. Love is everywhere!

2. Dibyajyoti Sarma's rating of the film The Bubble

I love this film, despite the 'Dil Se' ending, perhaps because of it. It's so devastating and yet so heartwarming. And, nine years after the film was released, it still remains relevant.

3. Hauptstadt Schnauze's rating of the film The Bubble

4. kimmgomes's rating of the film The Bubble

Conflitos entre palestinos e israelenses, amor, solidão, amizade e tudo o mais que permeia o cinema do cineasta Eytan Fox. "Delicada Atração", do mesmo diretor que costuma cutucar as feridas.

5. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film The Bubble

This is one of the most engaging romantic stories I've seen before, almost a perfect homage to Romeo and Juliet, this time between two men of different backgrounds. The way the political, the romantic, and the humorous come together is pretty fascinating, sort of similar in how I've seen it done in Pedro Almodovar's work. It's full of passion and humanity that I haven't seen in Hollywood much.

6. mpho3's rating of the film The Bubble

Fox makes interesting movies. i'm not sure how I feel about the ending of this one, but that doesn't detract from my considering it to be a good film.

7. Broos Claerhout's rating of the film The Bubble

A hard, but interesting story, amazing film. Definitely one of my favorites.

8. Lena Jo's rating of the film The Bubble

Manages to be about self-deception by having the audience deceive themselves. Incredible.

9. Андрей's rating of the film The Bubble

10. Bernardo's rating of the film The Bubble

The movie has some silly moments, but the story is incredible

11. RIZKIRAWAN's rating of the film The Bubble