1. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Bunny Game

Uno dei film più brutti e idioti che abbia mai visto. E no, non perché sono un moralista.

2. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film The Bunny Game

oh, pensei que me ia deixar os coelhos a bater palmas (os da frente são os pintelhos os de trás são os -), mas foi só uma terça feira normal

3. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Bunny Game

One of the most horrible and pointless films I've ever seen. The editing makes it even more annoying, as if this is even remotely possible.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Bunny Game

If you watched this, you shouldn't be surprised how gruesome it is. This is 'Live through this', and stylistically it's fairly interesting. I don't think I know anyone who would enjoy this, but I might be wrong.

5. dave gunn's rating of the film The Bunny Game

Despite a few glimmers of hope as an extreme exploitation horror and/or a piece of experimental art, this did not live up to its full potential as either. After it got all it had to offer out of the way--an unsimulated blowjob, some good visuals, momentary creepiness, and a real branding--it really just dragged along aimlessly. It wound up not going far enough. Very disappointing.

6. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film The Bunny Game

Rodleen Getsic is my style icon

7. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Bunny Game

If I had an euro for each time I hear good things about this movie, I would be owing. Why so much hate?

8. Riar R.'s rating of the film The Bunny Game

Completely trying so hard to be stylistic shocker. In other word: turd.

9. seakat's rating of the film The Bunny Game

There should be zero stars.