1. lucia lurzo's rating of the film The Burning

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Burning

58/100 (Kendisinden önce çekilen Friday the 13th serisinden felaket oranda esinlendiği büyük bir gerçek. Ancak ben filmde yapılan geyik muhabbetleri, teen slasher klişelerini çok ama çok sevdim. Bu özelliği kendini diğer slasherlardan kesinlikle ayırıyor. Makyaj-görüntü yönetimi ve müzikler konusunda da Slasher filmler içinde bu film ile sadece Deep Red yarışabilir. Ancak geri kalan her şey sıkıntılı, maalesef...)

3. iva's rating of the film The Burning

I'm surprised at the positive reviews this is getting... this is so so bad and a piss poor response to its senior, Friday the 13th, that it was ripping from

4. film_lies101's rating of the film The Burning

It's no 'Sleepaway Camp' but it'll do

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film The Burning

What a nice allegory of double penetration

6. Alex Vlad's rating of the film The Burning

Not a perfect film but it's so much better than Friday The 13th.

7. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film The Burning

8. KafkaesqueKyle's rating of the film The Burning

I'm renewing my lifestyle this day to become Dave from this movie. I will trade having a traumatic camp experience as long as I can become that beautiful goofball.

9. Pymo's rating of the film The Burning

Cut my life into pieces. This is my last resort...

10. Imagefix's rating of the film The Burning

I like how Jason Alexander's character gets on the raft with the younger kids and the the girls, fleeing the danger of the maniac, and leaving the hero behind to face him alone. Jerry: So you feel women and children first in this day and age is somewhat of an antiquated notion? George Costanza: To some degree.

11. lpseudo's rating of the film The Burning

The first half is pretty nice, but the ending blows it all.

12. REH1101's rating of the film The Burning

Rick Wakeman's score for this is really spectacular.

13. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Burning

A routine slasher film structure with a few uncommon elements: the rafting adventure, and the substantial daylight activity among them. Shooting during daylight offered opportunities for some unusual and occasionally striking lighting. Particularly effective is the last image of the villain. Notable as the first Weinstein/Miramax film, and for the Rick Wakeman score and early Holly Hunter and Jason Alexander roles.

14. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Burning

Mh, purtroppo non è estate e non ho 16 anni altrimenti mi sarebbe anche piaciuto.

15. 849025's rating of the film The Burning

16. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Burning

Jeez, I officially take back any negative criticism I had about the genre. Yes, every slasher movie is the same but that's what makes me embrace it. Its one of the more comforting genres that don't feel like stale pop corn. The movie itself is a blast. The gore is fast and satisfying. The story itself has a few inspired elements. The Cinematography is in the league of Mario Bava. Really, not much to hate!

17. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film The Burning

A kind of hybrid summer camp comedy/slasher flick. Early performances by Holly Hunter and Jason Alexander, copious nudity, Tom Savini makeup effects, a script co-written by the Weinsteins, and a synth score by Rick Wakeman. I ask you, what's not to like??

18. Joshua's rating of the film The Burning

I'm starting to become disenchanted with The Burning, falling from my Top 10 of slasher films a bit. But not without its technical faults (like the body in the barn near the end; may as well just have left it out), the sex comedy (actual) teenagers, iconic-within-the-film killer & weapon, and some standout scene concepts still give it an edge. Classic that measures up to at least the Friday films post-Parts 1 and 2.

19. MarcH's rating of the film The Burning

So much better than Friday The 13th. Takes the time to build up suspense, and provides some real shocks (if they haven't been ruined for you yet).

20. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film The Burning

Not as nasty as its reputation

21. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Burning

Superior 80s teen slasher is incredibly cheesy and dated, but that's all part of its considerable cult movie charm. An entertaining cast (including a wisecracking young Jason Alexander) and some great gore effects by Tom Savini make this one of the best of the genre, far better than that other summer camp slasher movie 'Friday the 13th'.