1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Business

Full movie : -------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKLr5qio5Hs

2. Tommaso Paola's rating of the film The Business

B movie with english men wearing short pants and a great soundtrack. No great acting, no great script, not a great movie, enjoyable nonetheless.

3. Mike Baker's rating of the film The Business

Very Goodfellas-Lite but surprisingly entertaining. Danny Dyer is so routinely derided that it seems impossible to imagine he could put in a decent performance; he's pretty effective in this however, as the 'heart' of the picture.

4. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film The Business

A predictable Goodfellas ripoff - yet with a surprisingly enjoyable 80ies soundtrack.

5. Heather McPherson's rating of the film The Business

6. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Business

7. Nick Addy's rating of the film The Business

Goodfellas meets Poundland in the south of Spain with enough f**ks to sink the Titanic.

8. Dan Wagstaffe's rating of the film The Business

I was quite surprised by the selection of this film by MUBI - I didn't think it would get glowing reviews amongst highbrow film connoisseurs. I watched it in 2005 following Love's 'Football Factory' based on the cult novel by avant-garde writer John King. I think it was filmed quickly and released onto DVD (I might be wrong). It's for a niche audience, albeit one which possibly doesn't live for films. It's adequate.

9. Screamadelica88's rating of the film The Business

10. Robert Waeck's rating of the film The Business

My aspiring love story with Nick Love as a filmmaker died big time with this film.

11. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film The Business

Pleasantly surprised. Nothing spectacular but there are several laugh-out-loud moments and amusing characterisations to cherish. If you liked "Sexy Beast" and enjoy laughing at the English working classes, I wholeheartedly recommend this to you.

12. Liam Grieves's rating of the film The Business