1. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

fuck this movie it was very irresponsible about some very delicate subject matters that is NOT cool

2. tri ...'s rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

3. Ade Hendy's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

4. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

One of Ashton Kutcher's best movies.

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

6. auloel's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

Minus satu bintang karena terlalu banyak pengulangan.

7. André Vieira's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

Really puts things in perspective. A simple change in the past completely changes your life in the future.

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

A discombobulated attempt to cash in on the cult success of 'Donnie Darko', 'Memento' and 'Fight Club' with variable results. Many ideas but consistency in the arc of the narrative is lost to the desire to maintain spectacle.

9. MrArkan's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

A film very interesting: it is a mix of psychology and thriller old tradition Kenapa banyak orang membencinya?

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

11. antibody's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

The first thirty minutes of this movie is just an actually hardcore exploitation story about brutal child abuse. The time traveling makes it all fall apart, but it's worth it for the beginning. Shoutout to goth Suplee

12. Joseph Garside's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

A very original and unique concept. I had vague memories of seeing clips of this film growing up, when I watched it in full for the first time I was quite stunned by the ending. When I re-watched it a couple years later, I was left pretty emotionally scarred by the alternate ending, lol.

13. camille's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

14. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

watching this was painfully annoying

15. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

Thank heavens I first watched the director's cut ending because the theatrical version is worse. The ideas of Chaos Theory and Butterfly Effect are very interesting, but the idea of time travelling isn't.

16. Linda's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

when I watched this I was a young teen, so yeah I kinda thought it was cool back then, but in hindsight.. not so cool. Ashton Kutcher is just so blah, too.

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

18. Danuski's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

19. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

It didn't fail to show the butterfly effect, but it's too shocking for my taste and one miserable scene too long.

20. TheIB's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

This movie was a scene too long... The way he "corrects it all"...? Come on... I think it's a great movie, but with greater flaws. There are really disturbing moments throughout the film. The Butterfly Effect is brilliantly presented, but there was one thing I didn't like: the supernatural portion. It feels like it was created to fill a gap... which didn't exist if the movie was one scene shorter.

21. JasonAv's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

22. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

Yes, Eric Bress and J. Mackye Gruber are about as proficient at writing natural dialogue as the average Burger King employee is at performing brain-surgery with a lug-wrench while eight beers deep. That said, it's a stellar piece technically; tightly wound and filler-free. The cast is also terrific, the central idea is explored thoughtfully and the love story is moving and endearing in its idealistic elegance.

23. bitterMoo's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

24. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Butterfly Effect

Un buon lavoro che risente troppo degli indirizzi del cinema moderno(assurdità e ipertrofia per camuffare buchi di sceneggiatura) e della sindrome del già visto(da Ritorno a Memento).Di buono ha che cmq è abbastanza scorrevole e le musiche sono azzeccate,ed almeno non ha la pretesa di imbastirci pipponi filosofici o psicologici,anche perchè i personaggi galleggiano nella mediocrità più assoluta. Da stacco e via.