1. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

At nearly 100 years old, it puts 99% of modern films to shame.

2. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

3. James Widdicombe's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

I love the sets and lighting in this film, the overall look of the film is superb. The movie was fun to watch but the ending was what really made it a special film for me.

4. Jenelle Stafford's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

5. aikeart's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

El cine europeo después de la primera guerra mundial: Oscuro.

6. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Pretty cool. That Caligari dude is one zany-looking character too. Glad I finally got around to watching it.

7. jamesdeanscreamqueen's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

german expressionism at its finest.

8. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

A superb film. Very entertaining and the soundtrack is really wonderful

9. jenifferp's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

10. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Was slightly underwhelmed given the film's reputation but I still rather enjoyed it. Perhaps a second viewing will increase my appreciation but right now I can say I thought it was good not great. Absolutely loved the production design but the story seemed rather overly convoluted (but maybe that was just the era). It is definitely worth checking out, as it is an extremely important, groundbreaking film.

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Was surprised the second time around watching it. What I used to think was an extremely convoluted movie turned out to be a complex trip into the mind of a Madmen at the point where movies were just finding their legs. Dark and Naive. Just the way I enjoy my silent cinema!

12. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Mira que non terán pasado anos, e segue a ser fascinante (incluido e tal vez especialmente polo fondo musical de Giuseppe Becce: non son capaz de asimilar o cine mudo sen música de fondo)

13. Daniela's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

14. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

When Mise en scène and me first met.

15. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Beautiful game of colors and sceneries. One of the best silent of the horror gender, revolutionary, amoung other aspects, for introducing the twist ending in movies.

16. The Grand Inquizitor's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Awesome twist though, must've messed with their heads back in the day.

17. Andreia Ribeiro's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Despite being visually stunning, it develops quite slowly for such a short film.

18. Jerry G's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

A reminder of the unbelievable fact that film deteriorates as technology advances.

19. N҉O҉ L҉O҉N҉G҉E҉R҉ H҉U҉M҉A҉N҉'s rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

This film has a unique style and interesting taste. First when the day come up to night , the picture change to Blue Dark colour and when the day is afternoon or morning the picture change to Sephia mode. Second , it was from the several character make up, make the characters look like a face draculla. Third , the background from each stage to another stage looks like great and an interesting view.

20. lizle's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Every single time I want to watch this movie it's usually on at a a stupid hour of the day. Like 3 or 4 AM or 10 in the morning when I have to be at work. Same as The Picture of Dorian Gray

21. catch_33's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Truly a frightening film. Not only in the stylistic elements such as the cubism inspired set design and the brilliant lighting and shadowplay, but also in the analysis of insanity, modernism and just a genuine fear of the unknown. Iconic in every sense of the word, those close up images of Caligari and Cesare are disturbing as all hell.

22. MegaMeg's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Well who doesn't like this film? German Expressionism at it's finest.

23. Gianni Naka Candellari's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

capolavoro assoluto. scenografie allucinate e bellissime. trama affascinante e ripresa, secondo me, più volte nel cinema odierno.

24. HobartLazaro's rating of the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

i bet this one invented those funny ending twists in thrillers