1. DarthVader's rating of the film The Call

Bu denli sıradan olmamalıydı.

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Call

The plot holes must have swallowed all of the police that is so mysteriously absent in the last part of the film. Suspension of disbelief is most important if you want to enjoy this.

3. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Call

i really enjoyed this movie, well done for making me interested all along

4. Rui Salgado's rating of the film The Call

5. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film The Call

6. Íris Jordão's rating of the film The Call

Wasn't expecting nothing much and I was pleasantly surprised. Good story and Halle Berry's interpretation is very good.

7. Diego Carrera's rating of the film The Call

Don't ever watch the trailer before watching the film.

8. msmichel's rating of the film The Call

Anderson goes mainstream with this silly, derivative Halle Berry vehicle/thriller. Berry is fine here though her hairdo is more expressive than she is and Michael Eklund a good psycho sans motivation. Script is a weak one with a finale that will have you rolling your eyes. Anderson has always been an interesting director who hasn't repeated himself but then why do a hack job at this point in his career?

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Call

10. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Call

Possibly the most intense cinema experience I've ever had. But gee, there's that one part that is totally left field. Never expected it. Still, Berry is likeable and does a nice job, in fact I enjoyed most of the characters, and my heart pounded in this.

11. Fariz Aufarifqi's rating of the film The Call

12. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film The Call

13. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Call

The only good thing I can say about this unstylish thriller is Berry & the breakneck pace. The flaws bring this potential good film down; the bad dialogue, manipulative music, horrible villain, & failure of claustrophobic situations that the story demands. You know it goes downhill when it rips off Silence of the Lambs in the end. And don't me started on the morally gray ending that betrays the character's motives.

14. doltcrow's rating of the film The Call

Always keep your mobile phone's GPS on

15. kbeth's rating of the film The Call

This movie started off well, and was engaging, but the last third or so was really disappointing and ruined it for me.

16. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Call

good work & quite thrilling - good entertainment for a lazy sunday.

17. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film The Call

Really nice beginning but about two quarters through loses its zing as it gets more and more unbelievable.

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Call

Another missed call, after The Vanishing on 7th Street.

19. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Call

This was really weak! It started out quite promising, in a TV-movie kind of way, but then descended slowly into stupidity and mediocracy. The acting is quite good as is the production work, but the script is sometimes woeful, to say the least. The end felt like a jumbled mess of Silence of the Lambs, Maniac and Saw, which really betrayed the tone of the first half of the movie. Don't waste your time.

20. eek's rating of the film The Call

That was intense! Except the last 20 minutes that were kind of stupid

21. Sergio Santiago's rating of the film The Call

A weak script, quite predictable and full of common places, but this film has also a nice ending, some good acting and solid direction by Brad Anderson, a personal favorite since Session 9. A respectable effort.

22. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film The Call