1. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Campaign

2. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Campaign

3. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Campaign

Nothing new, but damn is it funny!

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Campaign

5. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The Campaign

Just love zach hes so funny in everything he does and in person. The end of this film sort of gets a bit silly but does comment alot on some of the ridiculous elements of american politics and competition. Find will a bit creepy in this movie haha dont know why.

6. andretz's rating of the film The Campaign

7. Panji's rating of the film The Campaign

I knew it would give some fun by its trailer. Yet the promosing first half switched into something dry (?)

8. Joshua's rating of the film The Campaign

It's a 3.5. Most Will Ferrell movies are total shit. But I laughed a good couple dozen times. It counts for something, even if it's mostly brainless. Baby punches knocked my block off.

9. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Campaign

10. mjgildea's rating of the film The Campaign

I'll never doubt an R-rated Will Farrell movie again. While The Campaign really just felt like a Daily Show episode turned into a movie directed by Judd Apatow which rode the coattails of an election year, I actually laughed out loud. Not great but not awful either.

11. Tigrão's rating of the film The Campaign

I honestly found it very funny.

12. Rugpjute's rating of the film The Campaign

What else you could expect? However, Ferrell was great as always!

13. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Campaign

It was ok in the same way lemon flavored Skittles are ok. They're ok but I wouldn't say they're better than lime Skittles. But then again, they'r pretty much the same. I mean why is there a lemon AND a lime. Why not just a lemon/lime flavor, like when you bite them in half and then put them together. Or does Sprite own the lemon/lime rights? You know, just something to think about I guess.

14. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film The Campaign

Why is everyone so hard on this movie? Great cast. Great cameos. Great story. And it's prophetic as fuck.

15. J. O.'s rating of the film The Campaign

This film is exactly what it advertises itself to be, exactly what you'd expect from the players involved, and although it was stale it wasn't entirely fruitless. Some laughs were had at the mountains of absurdity going on at the expense of politicians' rhetoric. Although behind the humour it felt eerily accurate to real American politics, which is mostly a puppet show not unlike Marty Huggins' story.

16. Dan Bayer's rating of the film The Campaign

Slyer than it seems at first glance - it's practically an indictment of the voting public/audience (these politicians are so easy to see through, but you all BUY IT!) - but the laughs aren't huge, and it fades pretty quickly.

17. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Campaign

If you're a fan of Will Ferrell in some shape or form then you will get a few laughs from this movie. Overall, there were a few standout scenes and a good build up but the film lost momentum towards the end. Also, it could have used more of supporting characters played McDermott and Sudeikis as they were a little under-utitlized.

18. Joe Godburn's rating of the film The Campaign

Yet another film, downplayed by critics because it didn't "Push boundaries." You know what the point of comedies is you dum-dum-snob-hoity-toits? To make people laugh. And I laughed my ass off at this film. Critics don't know shit.

19. OLIVER-J's rating of the film The Campaign

not nearly as funny as it could have been. seemed like everyone was on cruise control here and the funniest moments were basically just sight gags.

20. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film The Campaign

Will Ferrell gets a new co star and rehashes the same character every summer. Yet we still show up and buy tickets. Who really gets the last laugh?