1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Carabineers

2. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Carabineers

The absurdity or war, as horrifying as it is hilarious.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Carabineers

Michel Ange et Ulysse, poussés par Cléopâtre et Vénus, s'engagent dans les armées du roi. Ils partent en guerre, voyagent beaucoup, terrorisent, volent et tuent régulièrement. Puis la guerre est finie. Ils ne ramènent qu'une collection de cartes postales ..... www.cinefiches.com

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Carabineers

5. Ethan's rating of the film The Carabineers

Sometimes Godard can be a bit much but you just can't stop watching his films.

6. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film The Carabineers

8/10 Two not too bright guys from the poverty are recruited to fight for their country in return for riches, but the war isnt what they expect it to be. Rough around the edges, this is Godards most unpolished film I have seen so far, but it still manages to be thoroughly entertaining, funny (that cinema scene!), and original. JLG havent disappointed me yet.

7. Nicolas Marin.'s rating of the film The Carabineers

8. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Carabineers

War- Godard Style Need I say more?

9. Miana's rating of the film The Carabineers

Fredric Jameson uses this film an example to explain postmodernism in his book Postmodernism: The Cultural Logic of Late Capitalism.

10. Jon's rating of the film The Carabineers

The scene with Michelangelo in the theater is one of the funniest pieces of film I've seen in some time - "Sherlock Jr." inverted. So far easily my favorite Godard.

11. Otie Wheeler's rating of the film The Carabineers

War: terrible, childish, and grates the nerves. In a way, Les Carabiniers, with its absolute squaring of theory and method, predicts the formalist rigor of the Dziga Vertov period.

12. Steve's rating of the film The Carabineers

The lighter, playful side of Godard. The scene in the theater was hilarious

13. - -'s rating of the film The Carabineers

Another Godard film that I despise. Sloppy, aimless satire. Awful to sit through this.

14. Anıl Can's rating of the film The Carabineers

15. Mike's rating of the film The Carabineers

I, for one, hated it.

16. chanandre's rating of the film The Carabineers

[Cinémathèque PT #502: 35 mm] > (2007)

17. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film The Carabineers

18. Nancarrow's rating of the film The Carabineers

Underrated and misunderstood come to mind.