1. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

(Vu en DVD-4,5/5) Un film charmant, qui retranscrit bien la fantaisie adolescente avec une galerie de personnages aussi sympathiques que farfelus et des dialogues inspirés. Le film trouve un équilibre subtil entre progression de l'intrigue et digressions. Bien entendu, il se distingue en outre par une technique d'animation originale (et réussie!), mélange de 3D CGI et de rotoscopie. Les décors pastels sont à tomber!

2. petit astronaute's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

3. Bambarambambam's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

Just like the second chance to visit my childhood wishes and lost dreams. So long and always happy forever, Hana and Alice :)

4. dhani's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

I want to have someone like Alice, someone to pull me out from my room, energetic, and won't get sick of me. Someone to talk to, to hangout with, to laugh with. I just need someone.. god help me im so fookin lonely these days :"(

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

This is too good to be true.

6. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

Damned Shunji, your films are so hard to find in my country but so damn good I go to extremes to watch them.

7. pluviosity's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

not as captivating as the film, but still, the sweetest best friends ever.

8. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

didn't like the animation/style, nor the story, and most of all the voices , very annoying for some.

9. Natasha Mabille's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

10. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

I watched this with longing and nostalgia. It's been over 10 years since "Hana & Alice". It simply is invigorating, seeing Iwai's coming-of-age comedy dramas. Lovely seeing Ann Suzuki and Yu Aoi work again. That comedic and mysterious plot was a joy to watch. I'm glad Iwai was sure to incorporate that familiar atmosphere even in 2D. Makes you want to rewatch the original film. It simply leaves a wonderful feeling.

11. Amy's rating of the film The Case of Hana & Alice

It's perfect. Like Hana and Arisu didn't age 10 years at all...