1. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

2. bitchwitched's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

They shouldn't have killed off Carla Brait so early

3. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Always another good classic giallo with Fenech starring in and Nicolai's beautiful, groovy score.

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

This is pretty and sexy giallo with great Edwige Fenech as a main bait. Brilliant script by Gastaldi makes it a definite treat to whodunit lovers, who like to be led astray until the end.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Solid giallo expertly directed by Giuliano Carnimeo. For once, I had the impression that competent people took care of this movie: the actors were convincing, the mystery is really a mystery and at least one murder, in the elevator, is a little jewel and, last but not least, the prerequisite in order to earn the giallo stamp, nude scenes of sexy girls, is never artificial. Highly recommended.

6. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Giallo by their nature are formulaic but this stands out from the pack with stylish sequences, a great Bruno Nicolai soundtrack and a good leading lady in Edwige Fenech.

7. film_lies101's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Goofy giallo but also quite fun

8. Ocram De Nodo's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

A pretty good giallo... There are some well crafted sequences, remarkable moments of thrilling, charming women, funny moments, and a morbid undercurrent that I appreciated. In the wake of Argento and Fulci.

9. Pymo's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Take a pic, I'm death!

10. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Couldn't get into this one, good direction but it lacks atmosphere, and the usual police procedure sequences were just too tedious. I want my giallos to be constantly surprising me, seducing me. Rather uninspired kills as wel, not a must for the giallo beginner i'll say.

11. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

A superlative giallo, highly recommended for fans of the genre. Director Giuliano Carnimeo and cinematographer Stelvio Massi outdid themselves here, with a camera that is constantly moving and perched from unconventional angles. Parts of the film are slow-paced but, hell, tell me what giallo isn't. The visuals are stunning as is lead actress Edwige Fenech. And the elevator murder is right out of "Dressed to Kill."

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

Offbeat, above average giallo thriller. The slick style, some pretty odd humor (the dubbed dialogue is pretty unusual), and a colorful cast of characters, headline by genre stalwart Edwige Fenech make this great entertainment for fans of the genre.

13. dana danger's rating of the film The Case of the Bloody Iris

absolutely gorgeous, even among gialli - some really amazing photograpy here, particularly scene with the titular iris. edwidge is her usual wonderful self. the ending is awfully predictable, but that's not really why we watch gialli, anyway.