1. OLIA SCARR's rating of the film The Cat Returns

2. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Cat Returns

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Cat Returns

As an indirect sequel/spin-off to 'Whisper of the Heart', 'The Cat Returns' a delight. Morito establishes himself with a solid directorial effort in a world where Ghibli helmsmen Miyazaki and Takahata rule the roost.

4. Kreg's rating of the film The Cat Returns

The King of Cats in the English dub slays me

5. henr.que's rating of the film The Cat Returns

probably the only ghibli i dislike

6. Apaana's rating of the film The Cat Returns

7. Cherry's rating of the film The Cat Returns

Not the strongest Studio Ghibli film but from what I remember charming and endearing for young children

8. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film The Cat Returns

9. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Cat Returns

(Vu en DVD...et peut-être au ciné?) Véritable spin-off de "Si tu tends l'oreille" - puisque le film reprend 2 "personnages" secondaires de ce dernier -, il ne s'agit certes pas du plus grand chef-d’œuvre de Ghibli, mais le film reste tout de même incontestablement fun, en particulier grâce à des personnages réussis et une réalisation très dynamique. La dimension transfictionnelle est ici la cerise sur le gâteau! ;-)

10. emanuela's rating of the film The Cat Returns

domenica pomeriggio passato in pace e tranquillità. Miao.

11. douglas binda's rating of the film The Cat Returns

this movie has a calm atmosphere and the construction of each character is unique. p.s.: cats everywhere.

12. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film The Cat Returns

i would totally date the baron tho, he'd treat me right

13. patchwork's rating of the film The Cat Returns

un film delizioso, orgogliosamente minore (in quanto non tratta grandi temi a parte un velato discorso sul superamento dell'adolescenza), tra i più divertenti e divertiti del compianto studio Ghibli, con grande ritmo, belle ambientazioni e personaggi riuscitissimi

14. Лиич's rating of the film The Cat Returns

One of Ghibli favorites, cried for days for those cat security folks not being real. Every time I see a cat of that pattern I still yell SECURITY!!!

15. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Cat Returns

se vi piacciono i gatti, guardatelo assolutamente

16. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Cat Returns

This girl is me in a parallel universe.

17. f-nanda's rating of the film The Cat Returns

It didn't made me care at all.

18. jbizarro's rating of the film The Cat Returns

If you find yourself troubled by something mysterious or a problem that's had to solve, there's a place you can go where you always find help. You just need to look for it.

19. meixio's rating of the film The Cat Returns

Very lovable movie! So many kitties! I totally would have stayed as a cat in the cat kingdom tbh

20. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film The Cat Returns

One of my first Ghibli movies and I loved it! Creative and makes you feel as though you're in another world in a way that only Ghibli can!

21. Anita's rating of the film The Cat Returns

22. angiebasuki's rating of the film The Cat Returns

Super love Haru's transformation based on what's going on with her emotions. Aren't we all a teenage girl, just trying to find out our true selves? "Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear." - Baron

23. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film The Cat Returns