1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Celebration

2. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film The Celebration

самый уморительный фильм об изнасиловании и педофилии в моей жизни

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Celebration

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Celebration

Few films has ever managed to believably present a family birthday celebration documentary-style (with hand-held cameras and low-fi resolution footage), but it can be hard to take the plot seriously since it is more impressive and dramatic than ten seasons of a normal soap opera, but the acting is so spotless and intense that it sells this premise completely. A celebration from hell indeed.

5. gld48's rating of the film The Celebration

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Celebration

7. Taib Mou's rating of the film The Celebration

A Shocking view on Family dyniamics, and what lies beneth

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Celebration

73/100 (Filmi beğendiğimi söyleyerek yorumuma başlamak istiyorum. Ancak yapılan övgüler, puanlamalar ister istemez kendinden soğutuyor. Beklentileri karşılamıyor. Kesinlikle buralara layık bir film değil. Farklı bir tarz oluşturan Dogma 95 akımının farklılığı ve filmin değindiği taciz konusunun hassasiyeti bence bu puanları oluşturuyor. Doğrusu bu durum benim puanımı da etkiledi....)

9. Joana China's rating of the film The Celebration

Brutal film. Being the first Dogme, it's a mark in the cinema's history.

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Celebration

Familial explosions then implosion par excellence. Perhaps the best of the Dogma school - the approach is put to good use in this coldly baroque destruction of the perennially dysfunctional family. It works especially well on two main counts: we've all been there (if in a much lower gear) and the probing camera affords such a wonderfully nosey eye on the fire and ice that we feel like we probably are. Bludgeoning.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film The Celebration

D'une réjouissante cruauté libératrice... www.cinefiches.com

12. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Celebration

Along with Breaking The Waves this is the crowning film of the Dogma movement. Its a painful reminder of the need to keep appearances in our society at all cost, even when the truth is screaming at us in the face.

13. B o g d a n's rating of the film The Celebration

14. choupinet's rating of the film The Celebration

Performance 5/5. I love the simpleness of the '95 dogme films, because it allows you to get completely immersed in the plot. It's a concept that makes you rethink the way movies can be produced, which I find very fascinating. The Celebration is a perfect example where the performances are stronger than the story itself.

15. anadyomene's rating of the film The Celebration

First Dogme 95 based film. I expected this kind of storyline from big family-themed drama films. Festen or The Celebration is very... human. I even felt a tinge of sympathy for (supposedly) the most loathsome characters.

16. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Celebration

7.9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2C6

17. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Celebration

I really liked how intentionally nauseating this film was, resulting in a paranoid experience.

18. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film The Celebration

A film in a world of its own. A film that eventually makes forget about everything else, and leaves you leaning for every reaction.

19. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Celebration

20. Anasaskia Elsom's rating of the film The Celebration

My favourite film - purely because of its rawness and realness.

21. Isaac Ionescu's rating of the film The Celebration

22. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Celebration

23. greers's rating of the film The Celebration

24. emanuela's rating of the film The Celebration

A scandanavian foolish family.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7