1. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film The Cell

The film's desert-dream aesthetic is unadulterated late 90s-early 2000s: helium surfaces, bright watery stones, viscous red pixels. It stands right next to the stretched skin of D'Onofrio and the twirling insides of a true detective, leaning against a blue motor wagon. They two will never see each other again, haunted by the possibility that there is water on both sides of the glass.

2. João R's rating of the film The Cell

I can't believe this movie was suggested to me by an actual psychologist. What a trainwreck of a movie.

3. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Cell

Half part awesome, half part crummy.

4. thay's rating of the film The Cell

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Cell

Honestly, this movie has a unique premise. The Cell is a mixture between crime, thriller, mystery, and fantasy. There's nothing wrong with the cast. Jennifer Lopez is good as a woman who try to solve the mystery through someone's mind. Tarsem Singh succeed to give such a dreamy and mindblowing imagery of someone's mind. It's a shame, this movie lacks of "kicks". The plot should be engaging. But I feel it just plain..

6. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Cell

I would give it 4 if Vince Vaughn performance is better.

7. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Cell

Robił na mnie straszne wrażenie jak byłem nastolatkiem, z czasem wrażenie osłabło a J Lo i still from the block.

8. Sowvendra's rating of the film The Cell

I just saw this film on DVD - how I wish I saw it on the big screen! - and it just blew me away. There was not a single second when I turned my eyes away from the screen. Right from the beginning, with Jennifer Lopez riding a black horse in a desert, with a very catchy, Indian/Middle-Eastern music playing in the background, to the beginning of the end credits, this film is quite something. Highly recommended!

9. el.'s rating of the film The Cell

Guiltiest pleasure of them all.

10. Howard Orr's rating of the film The Cell

Pretentious, self-indulgent visual overload awkwardly married to an uninspired just-in-time thriller. The climax involves the not altogether unappealing image of J-Lo dressed as a nun.

11. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Cell

If the Young British Artists made an arthouse film it would be this. Without Vince Vaughn and J-lo of course

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Cell

J-Lo and Vince Vaughn venture into the twisted brain-wrong of a one-off man-mental!!! Lopez anchors the film with a sincere and emotive performance... though what anchorage would be required to stabilise such an unwieldy vessel I dread to think! Utterly loopy trash and yet... Gold leaf! The 'Losing My Religion' video reimagined as a horror film! Damien Hirst tributes! Catholicism! Haircuts!

13. INZER's rating of the film The Cell

14. Thijmen's rating of the film The Cell

I liked the story and the way getting inside the head of a serial killer was depicted. Jennifer Lopez acted horrible though.

15. Jason's rating of the film The Cell

Postponed long enough. So: Tarsem Singh knows how to visually arrest. Not news. The digital artificiality is an issue here, though (some dumb makeup too). I also do not like the idea of the psyche as a kind of Gestalt carnival. However, I very much like the idea of reality as a fluid in which we are all suspended, any borders there extremely porous. Ultimately The Cell practically demands reams of analysis. Žižek?

16. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film The Cell

17. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Cell

The disturbing, heady, surreal, gorgeously shot and crisply edited bastard child of "Se7en," "The Matrix" and "Jacob's Ladder." The acting is only serviceable with occasional surprises, but the whole thing is confident, slick and compellingly twisted -- flawed, but something special.

18. anarresti's rating of the film The Cell

One of the most frigthening movies I have seen. The mind of the serial killer is an astonishing visual creation. It was done without falling into the trap that many thrillers about serial killers fall into. It does not glorify unvoluntarily the serial killer universe. It shows his mind as grandiose, narcisistic, sadist and self-indulgent. The idea of going into such a mind is a frigthening one. Well achieved premise.

19. Tom Cottey's rating of the film The Cell

Beautiful production design, but not much else.

20. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The Cell

21. Joe Hackman's rating of the film The Cell

Takes a while to get going, but Singh does a good job of bringing together disparate elements - fantasy, crime, and sci-fi. Also, Jennifer Lopez ain't bad!

22. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Cell

The visuals blow my mind when I was a kid, need to revisit this...

23. Catarina Dantas's rating of the film The Cell

i saw this movie today. i didn't like the ators or the visual effects at all. But the idea and history was well worth it.

24. Zoe Wanda Margot's rating of the film The Cell

Didn't like the movie, BUT: does someone knows what is she watching in tv in the sleepless-at-home scene? That looks interesting..