1. Star Lord's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Le cronache di Narnia: il viaggio del veliero. Terzo capitolo che torna sui livelli del primo.

2. alcools's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I got dumped in another city and had to take a coach back home. They showed this film on said coach. Made everything a little less unpleasant. Thank you.

3. MAO1's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

4. Leonardo Gambacorta's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

5. esotericsean's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I'm most excited for The Magician's Nephew, hopefully this series keeps improving...

6. Tobin.'s rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Are they seriously going to try and make seven of these?

7. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

If they had stopped at the second movie, they would have kept some dignity and spared the story.

8. Tigrão's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I think it's close to be the best of the three, but there are so many plot holes. Entertaining though.

9. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

More imaginative and exciting than the rote PRINCE CASPIAN, the 3rd Narnia film still suffers from the lack of a clear goal and a solid antagonist, as Prince Caspian, Lucy, Edmund, and their cousin Eustace, battle a faceless evil for the future of Narnia. Aslan remains a mostly useless and frustrating character, exposing C.S. Lewis' religious allegories as maddening and illogical rather than inspiring.

10. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

The plot changes from the book really hurt the movie, making it just another mediocre hollywood offering, but the sea monster was cool.

11. dex's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Strange television photography (it seems a TV show not a movie). Except the waves effect at the end of the story, I'm wondering why to see this movie.

12. Aditya Saputra's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Good imagination, bad execution.

13. tnzk's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Some really interesting cinematography, and the Narnia stories are always good to enjoy. I actually find this series slightly more appealing than The Lord of the Rings...

14. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Better than Prince Caspian, but can't beat the first movie. Extra points for Simon Pegg as Reepicheep.

15. Steve's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I actually thought this film was better than the previous two Narnia's

16. randomnessnstuff's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I don't care what people say lol .. i still like it even the previous ones were more exciting.

17. lelolz's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Bad movie. I had already realized Aslan was Jesus, no need to rub that in my face.

18. Turangga Sukandar's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I think it's a fantasy-comedy film.That's mean this series is BETTER than the last!

19. M4NU3L's rating of the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I liked it, only in that these films keep doing what I expect. Giving life to other wise ridiculous characters in the book. :) I LOVE the book, but a walking talking Aslan is not the best thing for epic fantasy. Felt rushed and contrite this time around, it needed to be longer in length! And everyone felt so hollow that I ended up liking Eustace the best...EUSTACE! ugh.