1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The Circle

emma watson sells the movies with her pretty little face and I watch them, alright, but then this ends in a way that we cannot understand wtf happened next. We wanted blood and some hysteria but we got a nice design for the ending credits. Boring.

2. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Circle

This was such an awful movie, so ridiculous and without a purpose or a strong message to deliver. In fact this movie endorse the social media platforms and encourage us to share like everything and being more involved online. Really don't know how you can write such a terrible script, That's the main problem of this movie and from here the whole thing went badly. James Ponsoldt fucked it up.

3. Ylly's rating of the film The Circle

I hope this is not the future...but... i think all the social media leads to this post everything about yourself and about what you are doing and this is really sad beacause...dude...where is the mystery....where is your personal life if you share everything online?

4. Kamran's rating of the film The Circle

THE CIRCLE: Intriguing Black Mirror-esque satire to demonstrate impending Orwellian dangers of technological advancements becomes tawdry revenge story with no final comment on its initially intriguing conceptual undercurrent. 67/100 - Decent (2.5)

5. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Circle

Solito gatto che si morde la coda riguardo la tecnologia alla black mirror, ma ben fatto. Emozionante, coinvolgente, intelligente, semplice.

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Circle

Watched The Circle with Emma Watson...and no Tom Hanks isn't really in it, and Bill Paxton may you RIP, don't worry we won't remember you in this, even though you were good in it, so legacy will remain, this could have been so good, but it's like a bad black mirror episode

7. cengle's rating of the film The Circle

Not even my adoration for Emma Watson could save this film.

8. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Circle

2+. Black Mirror did it first (and better).

9. Richard Tines's rating of the film The Circle

In which Hermione joins an uber-company that slaps a smiley face on the Utah Data Center's M.O....I committed the sin of watching the movie before reading the book, but I look forward to going through it's no doubt richer exploration of the brave New world of super-social media and roboculture...3.7 stars for the satisfying hypocrisy-double standard shattering conclusion...tech is only as good/bad as how it's used...

10. @frassivan's rating of the film The Circle

Un film mediocre che fa pensare.. a cose già pensate molto meglio da altri: La mort en direct (1979, con una splendida Romy Schneider), Nosedive (Black Mirror, terza stagione, diretto da Joe Wright) ecc.. Un risultato davvero troppo povero, decisamente sprecato per un cast così ricco.

11. bmelis's rating of the film The Circle

1.5 Is it ironic that the movie itself stands out as what Mae is most scared of, an unfilled potential?

12. Sofia's rating of the film The Circle

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Circle

14. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Circle

Very one-dimensional. Considering the topic, an uneasy feeling would have been in order. Unfortunately, all I experienced was slight boredom.

15. apriccot's rating of the film The Circle

16. crushedbones's rating of the film The Circle

I was actually quite enjoying this, but the last ten/fifteen minutes definitely needed more developing. Also, more Boyega please.

17. lazyatom's rating of the film The Circle

It's fairly entertaining, and the characters are certainly watchable, but it lacks the creeping dread that's present from the novel, as the main character buys in more and more to the company's twisted ethos that "sharing is caring" and "privacy is theft". The ending is simultaneously better and worse than the book's; more satisfying, perhaps, but with the weaker buildup, less significant.

18. tverderesi's rating of the film The Circle

A really bad adaptation of Egger's novel, it mashes the plot so much and changes the ending that weakens the whole premise of the movie, from a technological satire of Silicon Valley to a sugar-coated "we-against-them" kind of plot. Forgetful.

19. anarresti's rating of the film The Circle

The end doesn't do justice to the story, it left me with a bitter taste, a disappointment, like something failed. The links with Black Mirror make it very appealing, it shares the same references. But it lacks (seems to me) something more clear and incisive to say. It has a very good premise but it does not do enough with it. Lacks closure. (This is strictly after watching the movie, I have not read the novel).

20. tenonder's rating of the film The Circle

21. nadnab's rating of the film The Circle

22. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film The Circle

Never want to watch it a second time.

23. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film The Circle

One of the year's worst films for sure.

24. jeanlice's rating of the film The Circle