1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Circle

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Circle

Very one-dimensional. Considering the topic, an uneasy feeling would have been in order. Unfortunately, all I experienced was slight boredom.

3. apriccot's rating of the film The Circle

4. crushedbones's rating of the film The Circle

I was actually quite enjoying this, but the last ten/fifteen minutes definitely needed more developing. Also, more Boyega please.

5. james@lazyatom.com's rating of the film The Circle

It's fairly entertaining, and the characters are certainly watchable, but it lacks the creeping dread that's present from the novel, as the main character buys in more and more to the company's twisted ethos that "sharing is caring" and "privacy is theft". The ending is simultaneously better and worse than the book's; more satisfying, perhaps, but with the weaker buildup, less significant.

6. thomisdead's rating of the film The Circle

A really bad adaptation of Egger's novel, it mashes the plot so much and changes the ending that weakens the whole premise of the movie, from a technological satire of Silicon Valley to a sugar-coated "we-against-them" kind of plot. Forgetful.

7. anarresti's rating of the film The Circle

The end doesn't do justice to the story, it left me with a bitter taste, a disappointment, like something failed. The links with Black Mirror make it very appealing, it shares the same references. But it lacks (seems to me) something more clear and incisive to say. It has a very good premise but it does not do enough with it. Lacks closure. (This is strictly after watching the movie, I have not read the novel).

8. tenonder's rating of the film The Circle

9. nadnab's rating of the film The Circle

10. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film The Circle

Never want to watch it a second time.

11. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film The Circle

One of the year's worst films for sure.

12. jeanlice's rating of the film The Circle

13. elenagallen's rating of the film The Circle

Totalitarian propaganda. A terrifying film for the wrongest reasons.

14. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Circle

I didn't feel a connection with any of the characters. This movie had so much potential. But damn Black Mirror does it better.

15. EEE333's rating of the film The Circle

Nice commentary on the madness of social media companies in Silicon valley

16. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Circle

On top of ineffective, intellectually limited, and emotional parched, the film is way too long, lacking proper tension and fluent narrative.

17. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film The Circle

18. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Circle

We won't live in the shadows anymore.

19. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Circle

It's like 1984 but we are all cool with being spied on because Big Brother has some sleek design and cool features.

20. fearraigh's rating of the film The Circle

Bloodless, guileless, lifeless. A woefully misjudged adaptation of Dave Eggers' novel that comes unstuck in its attempts at condensing the plot and ultimately adds nothing to the source text. Watson, on the face of it, looks like good casting but she is adrift in the film and fails to breathe any life into the character of Mae. A mess, frustratingly so, given how good Ponsoldt's previous film, The End of the Tour was

21. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Circle

22. paolasvieira's rating of the film The Circle

Parece Black Mirror, só que pior... gostei da temática, mas o roteiro se perdeu do meio pro fim. Nota 1.

23. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Circle

Il est assez facile de faire d'un mauvais livre un mauvais film visiblement. The Circle donne l'impression d'être au boulot, dans le monde un peu évanescent d'aujourd'hui. Sa portée critique rassemble au battement d'une rame d'aviron sur un lac. Et l'empathie qu'il donne de ses personnages est aussi émouvant qu'un like sur FB.

24. ABVH's rating of the film The Circle

Perfect movie if you want to say "What?!?" every 5 minutes.