1. The Boreal Chorus's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

Even if you’re a Merchant/Ivory fan, you might be slightly disappointed. Hopkins and Linney are always good and if you’re a fan of Charlotte, you won’t regret it. The breadth of her range is always enough. But apart from those things, the film’s lethargic plot results in too much self-consciousness: poorly-made cocktails, inclement weather, and full of Tolstoy’s definition of boredom: the desire for desires.

2. Chris's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

beautifully shot but the narrative was rarely engaging, i really only found myself caring about adam and pete and would have much rather seen a 2 hour movie about them

3. maddening cloud's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

watching Linney and Gainsbourg paint a wall for 2 hours would be more entertaining

4. Joyce's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

thing is, I originally gave this three stars and after months and months I still think about it. scenes keep replaying in my head and i remember each of the characters clearly. there's something very unique about this.

5. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

Dramatically inert, bland performances, weak plotting, boring boring boring... I love the cast and the crew, but why are you bringing me down?

6. Westley's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

It should have been called 'The City where Nothing Happens'.

7. papirosnitsa's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

A moving example of very mature work, with a story that invites to live your own life instead of brooding about the life you might have. And this lesson comes from the oldest character in the film.

8. feder84's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

This movie was released in 2009 and not in 2007

9. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination

The film is not really good, like most of the recent Ivory films and the type of film is not so different each time : an international cast (great actors here again, Linney and Hopkins), a foreign country and very chic people who talk about the problems they have in their life while drinking a cocktail, champagne and watching a fabulous opera... A little bit cliché

10. Nikolas's rating of the film The City of Your Final Destination