1. Bruno's rating of the film The Class

O filme é por certo energético, uma experiência absorvente, como estando lá, nesse ano lectivo nessa turma. Algo ambivalente, sim, mas pensando impõe-se-me a noção de quão corrupto o sistema educativo é por génese, não apenas quão degradado possa estar. Professores bonzinhos e que acreditam no seu trabalho, como François, só dificultam a verdadeira mudança, como todos os administradores eficientes de sistemas (...)

2. Naila's rating of the film The Class

I don't remember much from it but from what I can recall from the premise...blah.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Class

Avec son étonnant parti pris de ne jamais sortir de l'enceinte de l'établissement, son subtil et constant rapport frontal entre les élèves et l'enseignant, dans une jubilation langagière extraordinaire et l'incroyable aisance des jeunes protagonistes, Laurent Cantet confirme à nouveau sa place essentielle dans le cercle limité des grands metteurs en scène français. www.cinefiches.com

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Class

IMMIGRATION Part 4. Pauvre - et bientôt inexistante - France ... profs timorés et lèche-culs à l'image de nos politiciens, lâcheté sous couvert de bien-pensance, laxisme, combat d'arrière-garde, renoncement & soumission devant l'arrogance, l'insolente vigueur de populations en terrain conquis, qui dès leur plus jeune âge n'ont que mépris pour notre société qui s'agenouille sans résistance ...

5. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Class

6. lndah's rating of the film The Class

I need to watch more films like this to get a grip

7. Diderot's rating of the film The Class

8. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Class

9. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Class

If you wanna know how a French school works, this is a film for you.

10. sebastiaen's rating of the film The Class

a great insight into the french education system and its limits

11. hellobonjour's rating of the film The Class

I love watching young people act and that's where the stars are coming out, I just love their acting and manners, but as another user (Nikyatu) pointed out it's so transparent and tiring to see another frustrated angelic white teacher come into a banlieue classroom and be seen as the victim. And of course I haven't commented on all the movies I've rated.

12. Bilan's rating of the film The Class

interesting and a kind of boring at the same time. at least frustrating to be a teacher who wants to do the best he can but also uses his power at moments. yes we're just all humans with out weakness and power.

13. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film The Class

Cleverly set only inside the school, this film is a fine and honest depiction of the state of today's education system without taking sides. Raw, realistic, often ugly and unpleasant and ethically ambiguous, leaving much room to interpretation, perfectly summed up by a student by the end of the movie. "I have not learned anything". A brilliant scene in my opinion. Watch the movie and draw your own conclusions.

14. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Class

Was just left expecting a cameo apperance from Jean-Marie Le Pen claiming: "See what I mean?!"

15. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Class

literally fell asleep while watching it

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Class

Deserved the Palme d'Or.

17. Rohan Berry's rating of the film The Class

A fascinating film from a British perspective, due to the insight it gives into the French school system. Cantet elicits some fine, natural performances from the students in the film. It effectively offers a complex portrait of inner-city Parisian racial cross-currents. The ending had much of the quiet anger of a film like THE VISITOR, with the school system itself being questioned as to it's efficacy and relevance.

18. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Class

19. camille's rating of the film The Class

20. Hilde Johoneid's rating of the film The Class

Made me so angry. Made me so sad.

21. Jakob Lang's rating of the film The Class

Loved the dedication to the classroom form, so few scenes take place outside of the room. It really felt like going to school again. Thought the film did very well, showing both sides of being a teacher. So many classroom films glorify there teachers, this guy felt like a real human, not just a textbook example.

22. jjekim's rating of the film The Class

A great film! Addresses the complex and layered issues of education, discipline, class, race and much more. Great script and acting to depict the adolescent world.

23. El Biffo's rating of the film The Class

4.5 stars. The teacher is such a condescending dick! Esmeralda Ouertani (in the screenshot with the striped Adidas jacket) is amazing, I love her. I wish someone would cast her in another film.

24. Laura Chifiriuc's rating of the film The Class