1. cabrapreta's rating of the film The Clock

2. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Clock

So simple and grand concept, it's beyond me.. It's beyond time itself.

3. kiptok's rating of the film The Clock

tiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktokkiptokkiptoktiktoktokkiptoktokkipkiptoktokkiptoktokkiptoktokkiptoktoktiptoktiptoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktoktiktok

4. smokescreen's rating of the film The Clock

Was amazed at first at how mesmerized the viewers seemed. Surely the conceit—stunning as it was—would wear off? In time, I too was hypnotized.

5. El Biffo's rating of the film The Clock

I haven't seen this but i like the idea: a 24-hour-long montage of clips showing clocks and watches synchronized to actual time, so if you leave it on you will always know what time it is by looking at this film, if you have properly synchronized it. I have no idea how this is shown, I suppose at a museum or gallery. I would project it on the wall at my house but I don't know where to get a copy.

6. Videograms's rating of the film The Clock

7. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film The Clock

8. MARA SSB's rating of the film The Clock

One of the most beautiful memories I have at Pompidou.

9. Aaron G.'s rating of the film The Clock

One of the best artworks/films I've ever seen. I returned over and over again. One of the many things you learn while watching it is what different times of day mean in film. I discovered that 8:10 PM is the time when an opera singer or performer is late and the emcee is stalling!

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Clock

I comopletely lost track of the time.

11. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film The Clock

Thom Andersen's hilarious critique of The Clock: http://cinema-scope.com/features/random-notes-on-a-projection/

12. fakebook (Tom)'s rating of the film The Clock

I stayed for 3 1/2 hours. I wish I'd had more time. There's nothing like this. A loving homage to cinema, but also a meditation on life, time, and the extraordinary.

13. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Clock

No modern film makes the temporal quality of cinema more apparent than the monumental The Clock, which creates a strange universe in which all of cinema’s characters live simultaneously. Watching any movie, a minute can feel like an eternity, or an hour can flash by in an instant. The Clock, however, uses editing to reunite film with true time. http://filmcapsule.com/2012/07/18/the-clock-2010/

14. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film The Clock

THE CLOCK Screening Saturday, September 22, 2012 / 12 pm at Los Angeles County Art Museum (LACMA) running its complete 24 hours until Sunday Sept 23 @12---If you're in the area, it's an opportunity to see an amazing film (at least part of it anyhow since it is 24 hours long). Highly Recommended for anyone who's interested in contemporary film and art.