1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Clock

Una suerte de romance en tiempos de la modernidad y el creciente neoliberalismo. El tiempo es personaje en esta historia, elemento que por cierto es crucial en la decisión del personaje de Garland. No puedo dejar de pensar en la trilogía de Linklater. Aquí los amantes son románticos, arriesgados. Hay sin embargo un sabor amargo en todo esto. Es lo incierto. Siempre la guerra, tan villana y separando a los amantes.

2. Des Horne's rating of the film The Clock

Wow. If I were starting out as a filmmaker, I would probably look to this as an example of how to shoot so many types of simple scenes. Kitchens, living rooms, bars, cafés, parks, streets, subways, buses, stations, zoos: characters in public spaces! Even if we are really seeing Culver City.

3. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Clock

"There you go. I think he's pretty, uh, pretty, uh, pretty good." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/06/episode-18.html

4. Warren Spratley's rating of the film The Clock

a pinnacle, as perfect as anything I've ever seen

5. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Clock

The great accomplishment of The Clock is taking its characters and audience from the simple pleasures of Hollywood's idealized version of love, to a mature and sober understanding of what it truly means for two people to be together, all without sacrificing the happy ending which - it's true - occasionally happens in life. http://filmcapsule.com/2014/06/12/the-clock-1945/

6. i hate movies's rating of the film The Clock

"it was so.... UGLY!" best judy garland line ever?

7. tony1990's rating of the film The Clock

It's the third protagonist, New York City, that cements Minnelli's small scaled drama as a lasting American love story.

8. Sudarshan R.'s rating of the film The Clock

9. Arisa's rating of the film The Clock

This is just too cute. While Robert Walker is great, I always thought Jimmy Stewart would be even more charming in the role.

10. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film The Clock

yeah come on, we need Judy Garland and Robert Walker's faces.

11. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film The Clock

umm...what is with the Strangers on a Train picture...come on' atleast do the job right!