1. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

The first half is like a beautiful dessert that looks pretty, but is only sweet... it doesn't fill you up. Then however, there's a set-piece near the middle of the film which is super impressive and suddenly the film is interesting onwards from there. I guess in this case they got me in the end and that made up for the rather uninteresting first half. 3 and 1/2 stars.

2. sainte's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Time and setting are great but god damn Charlize Theron's accent... so bad.

3. Zach Closs's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

The silhouette showdown from "Kill Bill" and a memorable Bowie cue from "Inglourious Basterds" are lifted, which did take me out of it. C'mon Leitch! You don't need to steal; the chilly, synth-laden, neon-drenched atmosphere pioneered in "John Wick" is back, and Charlize, the Queen of Cool, shines in a calculated, wry, bravely physical turn. The fight choreography is predictably, laudably bananas.

4. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Great action, very realistic fighting scenes

6. Myles's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Tolerable for an action movie. Mainly thanks to the soundtrack.

7. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

The notable personalities of James McAvoy and Charlize Theron, the impressive fight sequences and the solid camerawork still can't make up for a dragging and nigh-unfollowable plot. The result is a well constructed yet utterly vapid flick.

8. jhubbs's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Action films rarely get better than this. Aesthetically complete. Soundtrack is a tad on-the-nose. Plot keeps you guessing.

9. Brandon's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

After John Wick, it's refreshing to see a ridiculous action movie that indulges in being cool and doesn't feel the need to poke fun at itself

10. João R's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

The set-up is adequate and the action sequences are brilliant but it asked for much more.

11. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

12. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Lorraine Broughton: James Bond may have found a new rival.

13. wi.bi's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

maybe the narrative is lack of something. but this stylish action film is great. Charlize is badass!

14. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Gah, this had so much potential to be great - the setting, the clothes, the music, Theron, the music, the action, the music - but it's let down by an over-convoluted script that expects us to care and be shocked by its twists and turns, but misses the boat. But damn, that staircase setpiece.

15. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

16. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

17. el.'s rating of the film Atomic Blonde

2,5 I'm very happy with the violence.

18. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Charlize Theron: gorgeous, sexy, superb acting. I love her for this. Also James McAvoy is playing his part very convincingly. Nothing is wrong with the craftmanship of David Leitch; professionally made action thriller. However, still it is as "seen hundred times before" and therefore bit boring. It's a pity. 2,5 stars.

19. d4rk3d's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

20. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

21. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Atomic Blonde

if not for the stairway fight scene, i would give this a two.

22. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

23. babycakesromero's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Assassin with a fringe is back in....Assassin with a fringe..AGAIN!

24. Dave's rating of the film Atomic Blonde

Frenetic, stylish as hell, and a twisting, turning spy thriller that I'm still not completely sure I have a firm grasp on - but I really, really liked it. Will need to watch again and this rating could go up to 5/5. EDIT: Re-watched and this up to 5/5 for me. So cool, so well-directed, and ultimately just a great, intriguing Cold War spy thriller.