1. -REM-'s rating of the film The Color Wheel

2. adam's rating of the film The Color Wheel

3. JanaMat's rating of the film The Color Wheel

favorite mumblecore film

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Color Wheel

I put this off for a while, so I was glad to find that it's a hilariously acerbic, caustic take on the road movie. A worthy precursor to Listen Up Philip. Great choice of ending song too.

5. kubrickhallway's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Carlen Altman is the center of attention in a film that’s so lazy it feels like it has tricked you when it all comes together.

6. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Our Daily Stream: The Color Wheel. Zum Kinostart und zu unserem DVD Start von Queen Of Earth! - Alex Ross Perry - mögen muss ihn nicht, den Meister des zynischen Kinos, ignorieren kann man den Filmemacher aus Brooklyn aber auch nicht(...)

7. halfbunny's rating of the film The Color Wheel

8. Noah Friedman's rating of the film The Color Wheel

This film works due to a balance of opposing forces. Funny, sad, and absurd, yet surprisingly intimate and real.

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Un filme que te engaña al disfrazarse de una simple comedia. El encuentro de dos hermanos es una suerte de road movie, los intercambios ofensivos entre los personajes y momentos cortamente hilarantes priman. Es la frustación de la hermana, el desapego con su realidad familiar y su hermano como único conducto. Lo mejor: eso que pretendía ser y al final es. Una fascinante escena que trepa de lo sugerente a lo erótico.

10. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Well that was awesome & strangely hot. The Best Perry, for me.

11. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Color Wheel

One of the funniest comedies of the decade.

12. cody schwartz's rating of the film The Color Wheel

i don't care if some of the acting was kind of bad or if some parts weren't really well-executed at all, I really enjoyed this and thought it funny and sincere in some way. alex ross perry is great.

13. dave gunn's rating of the film The Color Wheel

I'm torn about this film. Well-written comedy, but misfires due to neither actor being capable of delivery; Perry's acting felt like someone trying to do an impression of a Michael Cera character; and despite a full cast of mumblecore faces and a style to match, the magic and authenticity of human interactions I see in those films just wasn't in this one. Oddly, only the ending felt natural and real.

14. bencor's rating of the film The Color Wheel

woah! good thing i don't have that much brotherly love.

15. muse_x's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Savage & brilliant. The epitome of (contemporary) independent filmmaking.

16. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Half a star each for the cinematography and the sound quality of the film. Props to the boom operator. Boring/loathsome characters doing boring things. Really wanted to like this movie but just couldn't.

17. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film The Color Wheel

18. mpho3's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Anxiety and lust are such a wicked combination as evidenced by my favorite line in the film: "Don't look at my crotch and say molested." The Color Wheel is not about disappointment and forgiveness but rather insecurity, frustration and consequent lack of fulfillment. Shades of Linklater, early Araki and Michael Cera (in Perry's inflection).

19. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Loved this. Funny and uncomfortable.

20. Joshua Sklar's rating of the film The Color Wheel

This is a profoundly uncomfortable movie by someone with a deep understanding of storytelling and film making. The only flaw is that I think the movie sometimes goes for the easy joke, which didn't bother me in the early parts of the movie, but as it deepened into something other than a wacky (albeit great) black comedy, I found the tendency a little out of place.

21. nothingfake.com's rating of the film The Color Wheel

The screenwriters/leads do it as well as Buck Henry once did: a FULLY WRITTEN script filled with joke construction that comes off so effortless it appears improvised, adding much richness to its humor, also taking an incisive look at the failures of a generation. The comparisons to 'The Graduate' are apt. My take: http://www.nothingfake.com/#!I-JUST-WATCHED-The-Color-Wheel-/c2011/9D43B373-25D1-41C4-9AE0-0046FF37AF4E

22. Ethan Scott Barnett's rating of the film The Color Wheel

At times I felt uncomfortable and annoyed however, I could never take my eyes off of it. Rich in dialogue, beautiful and honest cinematography.

23. film_lies101's rating of the film The Color Wheel