1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Siblings annoy each other and me but in the end their love for each other also include my own affection for the material in the film as it reaches it's natural resolution. The party scene is patethic to behold, but there is also some great funny moments to grasp.

2. Juan Javier's rating of the film The Color Wheel

La segunda parte es mejor. Sin embargo, sigue demasiado de cerca los cánones del cine independiente norteamericano, creo.

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Color Wheel

The best time with the worst people.

4. Graceful Photon's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Still not sure what to make of this picture. The situations that the two characters find themselves in were just too ridiculous for me to take them seriously, but I stuck with the picture because the dynamic between them seemed solid, and then their story jumped the shark and I was left with nothing. Kind of poignant, even if the story, and the characters, and the situations were incomprehensible an unrealistic.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Surprisingly funny. Part of me wants to see a Before trilogy style series about this. I love Kate Lyn Sheil's whole arc of not quite getting rid of that hunger, and then smashing that hunger down.

6. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Color Wheel

7. josé neves's rating of the film The Color Wheel

PC.There will be few things that annoys me more than the mumblecore and, in that, Ross Perry, with his natural naturalness and confused posture and his unbearable out of tune voice, seeking for tones of emotion. Nothing pisses me off more, in cinema, than a shapeless movie that seeks the climactic buzzword that could interrupt its christian's white petit-bourgeois fruition, like incest's tenuous ghost.

8. captainfez's rating of the film The Color Wheel

If I wanted to watch a shitty roadtrip with poorly-scripted bickering, I'd watch my own home movies.

9. msmichel's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Carlen Atlman and Alex Ross Perry's scripting and performances are quite impressive here. Just when the film seems to be wearing out its welcome the third act reveal puts it right over the top.

10. dionysus67's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Not at all uninteresting indie shot in grainy 16mm. Unseflconscious about its flaws (the dialogue about sex does not always work) , it's also unpretentiously confident about its strengths: naturalistic acting, some doses of cynical humor, a great Carlen Altman whose physical presence and piercing gaze dominates the screen. A great finale too turning a taboo on its head by subsuming it under human drives and fantasy.

11. Marco Della Motta's rating of the film The Color Wheel

A story about family dysfunction, sibling rivalry and rapprochement, shattered illusions, unfulfilled dreams, coming to grips with who you are and who you've become against your very own will and expectations, and making that sometimes slow and existentially painful transition into adulthood despite already having developmentally become an adult--all this hilariously wrapped into a road movie. Impressive, memorable.

12. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Color Wheel

What the hell was that? Felt like watching an 83 minute trainwreck. Not my sort, generally, except then it was just really good. Clever and subversive and dark and self-aware. The way the tension torqued.. Made me low-level anxious all the way through. Is that what having a sibling is like? I'd have died of exhaustion by 30. Dirtily intriguing, even before the finale. Solid film, though I'm still not sure I liked it.

13. Müge Kuyumcuoğlu's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Lovely movie. It is a tragedy in the literal (Greek) sense, with its sad but life-affirming take and the tragic flaw of the characters. It is moving to see a real tragedy taking place in a relatable context. Totally convincing.

14. Quattro's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Sometimes irresistibly funny, sometimes just trite mumblecore maundering. But let's get this straight, what about that scene at the end? Was it necessary? Was it the whole point of it? In any case: why? Maybe I'm overreacting, but it left me uncomfortable and not in a positive way. Apart from that an average/good flick, not without some memorable moments. Still I can't shake that feeling off yet, really.

15. Alan & Zayn's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Unexpected incest 5 minutes before the end doesn't tune an average film into a good one.

16. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film The Color Wheel

17. Henrique da Luz's rating of the film The Color Wheel

A comédia que arrebata na contemporaneidade. Deliciosa viagem inter-pessoal. Ainda me rio agora, assim como me excita.

18. Viacheslav's rating of the film The Color Wheel

A charming, witty and paradoxically optimistic film about evil and failure. So many touching details! Inter alia, they sort of suggest the ending, but it still comes as a surprise.

19. LibertyCapz's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Quirky, intimate and awkward. It made me quite uncomfortable at points, and that was the exact intention, really great little drama.

20. zi's rating of the film The Color Wheel

+, some witty, quirky, insightful dialogue. -, overall I found the characters and the premise (including the conclusion) not believable. Given that they probably put this thing together for something like 100K, at least it's interesting - I'll give it that.

21. saptarshi's rating of the film The Color Wheel

nyu/LES ultra-loser film school garbage gets into criterion collection because reasons

22. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Color Wheel

Time has been good to "The Color Wheel." Seven years later, this indie comedy has not been eclipsed for its acerbic and keenly observed script. Carlen Altman and Alex Ross Perry are a dream duo as two constantly bickering slackers who slowly come to realize they don't fit in anywhere except with each other. The fact that they're siblings complicates things, but refreshingly doesn't come to define them - or the film.

23. -REM-'s rating of the film The Color Wheel