1. Aaken's rating of the film The Colossus of New York

A stand-out in the midst of all the 50's sci-fi B-movies. I expected to be bored with an occasional chuckle or two, but was actually very intrigued and moved by the story. The cries of horror and despair as the resurrected Jeremy sees his new body and face in the mirror haunt for a long time. The piano score by Van Cleave add to the originality of the film, which is reminiscent of German expressionist films.

2. pmarasa's rating of the film The Colossus of New York

A great title, and a film that resides in the dim drawer with all the other Chiller Theater movies that my father let me stay up late to watch back in the mid-'60s. Double feature it with "A Crack in the World."

3. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Colossus of New York

Thanks to its perfect musical score on the piano, I often had the feeling that this film was a German silent movie of the 20's. Often chosen as one of the best Blu-Ray releases of 2011, The Colossus of New-York explores once again the myth of Frankenstein and the mysterious connection between body and soul. Indispensable if you're a sci-fi fan or simply a curious movie lover. Highly recommended.