1. eek's rating of the film The Commuter

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Commuter

Non male, si lascia guardare.

3. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Commuter

The 4th collaboration between Neeson and Collet-Serra doesn't bring much despite a few decent story elements and a good setup. The first part was ok but in the third act the action derailed, being more uninteresting and stupid. In the end the whole movie seemed meaningless. The visual level is low; Collet-Serra is very unconvincing this time. He doesn't bring much to the table. Neeson is the only reason for my 5/10

4. Sara Facchini's rating of the film The Commuter

5. NUGA's rating of the film The Commuter

I gotta say, the premise intrigued me. I first knew about this flick when a trailer played on the theater and immediately thought: this might be a fun time, but i still managed to become disappointed by a movie i didn't much care for. Did we really need a plot-twist, "Spartacus" multiple ending that felt underwhelming?

6. vordven's rating of the film The Commuter

7. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Commuter

Now and then you can watch movies like this. I would call it: "Popcorn Thrill". 2,5 stars. Daniel S. would say: already forgotton. Agreed.

8. Palmat's rating of the film The Commuter

Serra and Neeson go at it again with just about the same result as with their previous outings. The first reel generates interest and promises a whole lot. The second reel is middling and drawn out and nothing really gets your blood pumping. The third reel ups the action but the action is too formulaic and by the numbers. The late plot twist is hardly surprising and does not give us the thrill that is intended.

9. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Commuter

I really like Collet-Serra. House of Wax(#tbt), Orphan, Unknown, Non-Stop. The guy has enough brand to bring the words vulgar auteur into the conversation -, although a middling one. The Commuter is great - as always, his action thriller sensibilities and palate are on point, and Neeson's part is a vindicative satisfaction to watch. A siege scene inside a boarded-up train cart with hostages is a very good highlight.

10. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film The Commuter

Entirely serviceable. The kind of film you'd watch on a sunday morning when it's coincidentally on TV.

11. Emily O's rating of the film The Commuter

this would never have happened if liam neeson didn't have to send his son to college

12. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Commuter

13. janh24's rating of the film The Commuter

Very engaging action dross.

14. Ghostman's rating of the film The Commuter

The Commuter is a Hitchcock-esque thriller that is nuanced and thoughtful as well as being extremely entertaining and cathartic; touching upon corporate conspiracy and societal corruption as well as the negative aspects of our capitalist economy. The Commuter is a great thriller and a great train film (up there with Unstoppable and Runaway Train) and the best of the Liam Neeson & Collet action films.

15. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Commuter

16. Jason's rating of the film The Commuter

The freewheelingly psychotic THE COMMUTER (literally psychosis-like), like its predecessor NON-STOP, could I suppose be taken to task for being so utterly ridiculous, but it is precisely the destabilizing fact that everywhere you look logic is caving in on itself which makes the enterprise a kind of mass-market surrealism you must surrender to. And can anybody deny that Collet-Serra possesses formidable craft?

17. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Commuter

You know what you're getting with a Liam Neeson film: a solid action thriller with gripping sequences. Post-Taken, there was 'Non-Stop' and 'Unknown' which ticked the genre box with enough enigma and intrigue to keep the film going. Neeson is always an engaging lead and he doesn't disappoint once again. The reason for two stars is that 'The Commuter' completely conforms - competent and unsurprising.

18. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Commuter

Murder is a bourgeois concept.

19. chanandre's rating of the film The Commuter

["The Lady Vanishes" Unbound] Not enough Mike Ehrmantraut/Jonathan Banks to please my Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul inner buff...films in trains always conjure up Hitchcock, Shyamalan, etc. It is a nice entertaining sub-genre but I must say I left the theatre with a sour "this it?" after-taste in my mouth.

20. luminous's rating of the film The Commuter

21. rado's rating of the film The Commuter

Very solid if not quite as great as "Non-Stop".