1. Francisca's rating of the film The Concert

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Concert

3. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film The Concert

film yang membuat saya trauma menganalisis film. Terima kasih kelas Pengkajian Sinema Prancis

4. Thomas's rating of the film The Concert

5. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Concert

Senza dubbio una pellicola di livello.La partenza,con la pazza idea ed il grottesco reclutamento,ricorda molto le frizzanti commedie di Bogdanovich ed ha un ritmo che prende per tutta la prima parte.Dall'arrivo a Parigi si dilata un pochetto,i tempi comici latitano e solo lo splendore di Shoshanna regge la baracca.Poi si arriva al Concerto e lì si va in estasi,con un montaggio folgorante ed una chiusura magistrale.

6. Marta Donati's rating of the film The Concert

A lovely, respectful, beautifully ironic film with an amazing soundtrack and great acting. A joy to watch.

7. Hayat's rating of the film The Concert

A joy to watch. Not great but not bad, not even a tiny bit.

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Concert

I can't comprehend why I couldn't enjoy the film more than I should have. It was funny and entertaining, yet failed to keep me interested only until the latter part of the story. It could have been the language barrier, sad to say. Regardless, I had thoroughly enjoyed the concert. Great finish.

9. xPanchi's rating of the film The Concert

con recuerdos incluidos, esta pelicula es la raja.....cine franco-ruso (que rico ver y escuchar una pelicula en paises cuaticos como rusia), Aparte que es un drama -comedia...raro la verdad pero funciona bien. Se ve una Rusia atemporal, media decadente pero que tiene personas con ganas de vivir (o de revivir en su defecto)

10. idil's rating of the film The Concert

un tres joli film avec une fin musicale merveilleuse

11. Apeles's rating of the film The Concert

Simply the best I have watched this year

12. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film The Concert

es una mierda, no puedo creer los comentarios positivos que leo. le regalo la segunda estrella por el climax final. constantemente predecible, tonta, inverosímil.

13. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Concert

brilliant story, watchable movie, great finale (one of the most impressing musical moments of cinema). also Mozart, Bach, Mendelssohn, Paganini, Tchaikovsky... it could be a masterpiece but it's not.

14. sofia's rating of the film The Concert

An intelligent social satire with an exquisite taste in music... The richness that social integration can bring us...

15. Nádia Costa's rating of the film The Concert

What a gaze about the paradoxes of one of the greatest political utopia of XXth century and the harsh to fit to another utopia, combine diferent perspectives in an "integrated" and globalized world!

16. Dionisius Amendola's rating of the film The Concert

A great comedy and a great movie about art, family and life (and communism too..). Joyful!

17. Sunday filmmaker's rating of the film The Concert

An excellent mixture of comedy and drama. The scene where the 2 guys lean in to kiss because of the music and how everything turned out is hilarious.

18. IAGO's rating of the film The Concert

one of the best films I ever saw. The comedy elements are being used shrewdly.

19. Calzino's rating of the film The Concert

20. DoCarlo's rating of the film The Concert

Alce tynan, i agree totally with your comment! a litle bit to much chaotic, i think they could have played a litle bit more with the off scences, the off scenes, many (black and white) were also sublime like the climax! God! I just wish they could've developed the film structure a bit more and it would have been a sublime experience it all!

21. Alice Tynan's rating of the film The Concert

A bit disjointed and shouty, but that climactic performance is utterly sublime.

22. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Concert

A French César award nominee in the 2010 Best Film of the year category, THE CONCERT is a dramatic comedy worthy of your utmost attention. If you like Tchaikovsky, Russian language, subtle comedies or actors's great performances, you just have to see this film. Highly recommended.

23. alice's rating of the film The Concert

EXTREMELY Hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. But I think to fully understand the humour and find it funny one needs to have a good understanding of Eastern Europe , and of the French language. Didn't like the melodramatic long scene at the restaurant and the dramatic touch of it in general.

24. ZulGuci's rating of the film The Concert

hehe....besok......bakal jabannin nih film di GI.....!!!,merasa bruntung dpt tiketnya secara yg lain banyak yg gak dpt