1. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

First 30-40 min were quite solid and scared the crap out of me. But unfortunately things suddenly fell in mediocrity and the story havelost any direction. In the end the whole thing was just a messy horror wich doesn't make more sense. Even now I don't understand the thing with that demonic nun. Though i don't remeber well the first part, i'm pretty sure that this sequel is way worst than the first one. 5/10

2. PeterK94's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

Same as the first film except with no direction or idea about what made the first enjoyable. Seems more interested in setting up characters for the forced ‘Conjuring Universe’ nobody asked for (I think I’ve heard more people asking them to stop but that’s beside the point).

3. nadnab's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

4. Landen Celano's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

Mr. Filch really hates kids in the restricted section.

5. enkii__bilal's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

Second part of the Conjuring much reminds on first part in the plot, so i lose my attention on this movie.

6. RianWidagdo's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

Judul : 2/5 Poster : 1/5 Pembuka : 3/5 Cerita : 1/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 1/5 Soundtrack : 2/5 Rekomendasi : 1/5 Total : 2/5

7. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

The real horrors here, of course, are to be found in the Ramsey Campbell-esque drear, grime, and grim claustromania with which Wan depicts, or evokes, or no, wait, I've got it, CONjures the cramped caverns of 1970s lower-middle Londonia. The Warrens' Amerisquare churchiness, which rubbed me all wrong in the first film, is somehow endearing; the strength of their bond lends an unexpected weight to the hoo-ha. 3.5.

8. subtonal's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

9. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

10. tima's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

11. Rocco's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

I hold out hope that maybe twenty years from now we'll get a worthwhile film about The Warrens by a talented director, and a finely aged Vera Farmiga will get to reprise her role. Until then we have to settle for this pile of noisy hokum.

12. Jorge Miguel Pires's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

Tão estúpido que até assusta.

13. henryfrust's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

14. pureshores's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

It sure is borderline laughable if you take the notion of "based on a true story" seriously, but as a work of fiction, THE CONJURING 2 is a sequel well worth watching. There are some good scares and the chemistry between Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson is evident. The movie's biggest flaw is perhaps its overlong running time for a horror flick, which causes the story to drag a bit. 4/5

15. Miggy Angel's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

16. jajabornixa's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

3.5 Similar tropes, as in the prequel. But Ed Lorraine singing 'Can't help falling in love' to the oppressed family was one of the clever moments.

17. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

I could've gone without The Crooked Man and the overly long run time but I still think it's a solid horror movie that is not only much better than the first one but also than the vast majority of its peers. Wan runs a tight ship and Farmiga's and Wilson's chemistry is a pleasure to watch along with great acting by everyone involved.

18. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

(Generous) 5 - Thrilling but disjointed. You have to admire the sheer balls on Wan; tacking on the "based on a true story" tag on a horror film whose villains consists of a pissed-off Englishman, Tim Burton's interpretation of an anime villain and Marylin Manson on an average Wednesday. The man can put a movie together, though.

19. chazell's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

20. douglas binda's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

21. Nuno Pais's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

22. -REM-'s rating of the film The Conjuring 2

23. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Conjuring 2

"The Conjuring 2" suffers from a bloated runtime and a screenplay that tends to pile on trailer-ready jump scares in lieu of actually raising the stakes for the characters. Nonetheless, I found great pleasure in the genuine warmth that Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga bring to their roles, and the roving camerawork from James Wan and his ace DP Don Burgess ("Forrest Gump," "Spider-Man") is nothing short of virtuosic.

24. Elayla's rating of the film The Conjuring 2