1. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Conjuring

2. Aurora's rating of the film The Conjuring

La verdad no había experimentado, eso que tanto utilizaba Hitchcock en sus películas, como lo es el espectador inocente o sorpresa al espectador, desde que vi El Proyecto de la Bruja de Blair, hasta que vi El Conjuro.Un terror con temas sobrenaturales, que el director los convierte en posibles realidades científicas y fáctibles, por lo cual percibimos el miedo más real y latente, ¡puede sucedernos algo así! Vaya, 4/5

3. Stanislav Lukianov's rating of the film The Conjuring

4. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Conjuring

Carino, ma non all'altezza delle aspettative

5. PeterK94's rating of the film The Conjuring

The Warrens are interesting people and I’d love to watch a film that does them justice, but this isn’t that film. On its own merits, the plot is fairly standard and sets up everything well for an ending I was well invested in. Very Hollywood Horror but in a good way.

6. érzéki's rating of the film The Conjuring

Vera Farmiga earned this another star.

7. Fabiha's rating of the film The Conjuring

"Diabolical forces are formidable. These forces are eternal, and they exist today. The fairy tale is true. The devil exists. God exists. And for us, our destiny hinges upon which one we elect to follow."

8. jajabornixa's rating of the film The Conjuring

9. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Conjuring

5 - I remember it was very well-made, and absolutely nothing else about it.

10. dordairobert's rating of the film The Conjuring

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Conjuring

12. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Conjuring

Genuinely creepy and well-acted haunted house yarn from James Wan. Scares are in abundance even if the tactics are repetitive, and the religious overtones, while unimaginative and a little grating, aren't as pronounced as they could've been. I also cared about the characters, who are earnest without being maudlin, and that's more than I can say for most horror films. Further proof Wan loves his creepy clown dolls.

13. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Conjuring

14. norwegianskies's rating of the film The Conjuring

All the hype revolving around it, plus other people's opinions made me get such high expectations for this movie that it kind of disappointed me. I can't believe I spent all this time saying I would never be capable of watching this alone for... this. Still, well done and very well shot, definitely better than most horror movies these days. Kinda wishing it wasn't as known so I could've had a different experience...

15. Trunfos's rating of the film The Conjuring

16. D Rhino's rating of the film The Conjuring

Five stars for horror genre

17. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Conjuring

Se teniamo a mente che è il soggetto è la storia di una casa americana in cui vi è una presenza demoniaca, tema trattato allo sfinimento, questo film riesce tutto sommato a sfuggire a cliché e banalità, inserendo un certo numero di cose innovative. Gli attori, come in quasi ogni horror, non sono eccezionali, ma Wan fa un gran lavoro in regia. Paura assicurata.

18. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Conjuring

19. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Conjuring

20. Mar J's rating of the film The Conjuring

21. marlonbrandodepressed's rating of the film The Conjuring

least favorite episode of flip that house so far

22. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Conjuring

23. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Conjuring

More than a "horror" film, The Conjuring is an excellent thriller. There's incredible cinematic value in James Wan's work that shouldn't be overlooked based on the label it gets. Strong performances, intelligent directing and important character work make this one of the most fascinating thrillers of the last 5 years.

24. vxpl's rating of the film The Conjuring